PDA

View Full Version : FRIDAY 28TH OCTOBER - BPM@ZERO, STOKE ON TRENT - MARK EG

rockin_russ
15-10-2005, 07:09 PM
Mark EG, A man that needs no introduction. Better known for his antics behind the decks, Mark EG will be visiting BPM in Stoke-on-Trent for the second time this year. After the success of Marks last visit, we just had to bring Mark back to BPM for another night of total madness!

Now into his 24th year of djing, Mark EG is a legend in his own right throughout the Hard Dance Scene. As well as a DJ and Producer, Mark is a true entertainer. Once you experience a Mark EG set, you are blown away by the energy and passion that Mark delivers.

Mark is renowned for his Techno sets across the world, securing bookings as far as Brazil. However, Mark’s UK style is slightly different; he keeps the British entertained with his dark and mysterious Hard Trance and his pounding Hard Style…

For those of you that were lucky enough to see him at the Tidy weekender, you know your going to be in for a treat when he makes his return to BPM!!

Also appearing on the night, will be a host of up and coming dj's and myself and Kym Ayres! The first guy's appearing will be BPM regulars, System Shock and DJ Hoax! These guy's have peered over the dj box at other dj's playing for BPM! And well guy's its your turn now!! These guy's are well into there production work and they have been producing some good Hard Dance music, which have been finding there way into my sets..so well done lads!!

Also getting a start, the very popular DJ RJT! who recently won the Zero dj competition, due to his track selection and also a very passionate dj, who is a very tallented young lad! I am expecting big things from him, and he gets to play along side Mark Eg, can't be bad! And not forgeting my old mate Andy Henley, who is also playing for us and making his first appearance for BPM, another local lad from Milton! He'll be ripping it up aswell, he's another Hard Trance and Hardstyle dj's!

If thats not enough! the mighty ANNE SAVAGE hits the decks in November, and also a big guest hits the decks in MID NOVEMBER(saturday night special!!) watch this space!

LINE UP:

MARK EG(2HR STOMPATHON)
ROCKIN' RUSS(BPM)
KYM AYRES(BPM)
RJT(NEW BLOOD)-HARDSTYLE SET*
ANDY HENLEY(NEW BLOOD)-HARDSTYLE SET*
SYSTEM SHOCK(NEW BLOOD)
DJ HOAX(NEW BLOOD)

OPENING TIMES-9.30PM TIL 4AM

DOOR PRICES £7 MEMBERS & £8 NON-MEMBERS:

STRICTLY NO HATS AND FOOTBALL SHIRTS!

email - rockin_russ@hotmail.com for garrenteed entry list and please arrive early...

ZERO NIGHTCLUB
TOWN RD.
HANLEY.
STOKE ON TRENT.

WWW.BRITISHPOUNDINGMUSIC.CO.UK

rockin_russ
19-10-2005, 01:13 AM
i can't wait..for this monster!!!

278d7e64a374de26f==