PDA

View Full Version : Steve Maclaren

jam
15-10-2005, 08:03 PM
I wish he'd **** off to the England job.

I am totally pissed off with him now,i have been a big supporter of his in the past but i can no longer do it.He was playing a defender and a striker as our wingers and then took off our best full back and brought on a central midfielder and played him as a winger,then he took off our best player and put Yakubu on as a winger.

Our Football is shite,boring to watch and he isn't getting the best out of his players.Today he didn't even have Morrison or Johnson on the bench,he prefered to play his "superstars" out of posssition.

Our crowds get smaller game by game and that's down to the manager,even when we were relegated and playing the likes of Bristol City at home we were getting over 30,000 now we barely get 27,000 coz everyone is sick of the shite we have to put up with.Why shell out our hard earned cash to be bored to death? only mugs like me continue to go home and away.pfffffffft if he signs this new contract i'm not going to renew my season ticket.

piginabush
15-10-2005, 10:01 PM
deep breath, count to 10, then laugh at the state of them 35 miles up the road and everything suddenly gets rosy :clap:

jam
15-10-2005, 11:50 PM
Maybe tomorrow i'll be able to,at the moment though i really can't.

Luckily for us it seems the same as last year with most of our rivals dropping points in games you'd expect them to win.

piginabush
16-10-2005, 12:56 AM
Maybe tomorrow i'll be able to,at the moment though i really can't.

Luckily for us it seems the same as last year with most of our rivals dropping points in games you'd expect them to win.

yeah, we still top half as well, wait until we get into the UEFA campaign hopefully confidence will pick up then ;)

jam
16-10-2005, 11:34 AM
It's consistency more than anything else,he (Maclaren) has to learn that you cant play the same way against teams that shut up shop.I mean what the **** was he thinking playing 5 in mid-field?

piginabush
16-10-2005, 12:01 PM
It's consistency more than anything else,he (Maclaren) has to learn that you cant play the same way against teams that shut up shop.I mean what the **** was he thinking playing 5 in mid-field?

yeah, was a bit disheartening to see 1 up front, a forward on the right wing and D***VA in midfield..... especially with Mendi, Jimmy and Viduka on the bench..... I dont think they will stand for that for long :roll:

jam
16-10-2005, 12:10 PM
Aye and he didn't even bother giving the likes of Morrison and Johnson a place on the bench.

french_og
16-10-2005, 12:21 PM
How come Mendeita is on the bench, i know he was injured last year but he is quality creative player.

Also Hasselbaink and Viduka on the bench???

Hakka
16-10-2005, 01:11 PM
How come Mendeita is on the bench, i know he was injured last year but he is quality creative player.

Also Hasselbaink and Viduka on the bench???

Becayse they are all rubbish boro players!

:lol:

Esox Lucius
16-10-2005, 06:16 PM
how come boro fans hate him so much? i think he's a good gaffer myself.

french_og
16-10-2005, 06:23 PM
I can´t say i pay too much notice to Boro to be fair but can´t understand it either when they are now a solid Prem side and also in Europe. Some people would rather look good and lose then play bad a win i suppose!

phantomdj
16-10-2005, 07:00 PM
I can´t say i pay too much notice to Boro to be fair but can´t understand it either when they are now a solid Prem side and also in Europe. Some people would rather look good and lose then play bad a win i suppose!

yeah its called dignity

lukekendall
17-10-2005, 08:28 AM
i always thought he was an alright gaffa, he has seems to have lost the plot this season? or maybe he is just spending to much time with that usless twat sven

jam
17-10-2005, 11:28 AM
how come boro fans hate him so much? i think he's a good gaffer myself.

I don't hate him it was just an over reaction coz i was so pissed off.

We have only won once at home and scored 3 goals,i think i can count the number of shots we have had on target at home on one hand.

We have been beat by Sunderland and Charlton and drawn with Wigan and Portsmouth these are games we really should be winning.It's not only this but i'm bored out of my mind.

People go on about us being an established side in the Premiership and being in Europe? so ****,if we think like that we will never progress.Maclaren got rid of Juninho coz he said he couldnt fit in the team and now he has bought Rochemback who he says "will play the Juninho role" what the **** is all that about? He has also spent ****ing millions,We have 4 top class strikers in the squad so what does he do? plays one upfront on his own? He plays people out of possistion all the time and has no idea how to motivate.

The croweds will continue to fall if he carries on.

the ginger bell end

ps maybe i do hate him.

french_og
17-10-2005, 11:39 AM
I could never understand why he bombed out Juniho, he was class! and could play Midfield or upfront.

jam
17-10-2005, 12:18 PM
Yeah and we had major problems with Mid-field last year as well.I think it's fair to say he has lost the fans now.

piginabush
17-10-2005, 10:47 PM
Yeah and we had major problems with Mid-field last year as well.I think it's fair to say he has lost the fans now.

I think its fair to say he is starting to :doh:

jam
18-10-2005, 04:31 PM
Say he goes at the end of the season Geoff who would you want to replace him?

Tony Mowbray?

piginabush
18-10-2005, 08:34 PM

Tony Mowbray?

Dunno, not really thought about it too much.

Martin O'Neill maybe??

Will
18-10-2005, 10:58 PM
Graeme Souness.

Esox Lucius
19-10-2005, 06:24 AM

Tony Mowbray?

Dunno, not really thought about it too much.

Martin O'Neill maybe??

yeah right.

only place o'neill is going is the ireland job.

jam
20-10-2005, 04:41 PM
I would prefer Mogga than O'niell anyday.

278d7e64a374de26f==