PDA

View Full Version : Old School Techno

Stella Boy
16-10-2005, 09:08 PM
Pondering about doing a night of techno classics (80's to 93) and wondered what the feeling was. I know there's plenty of old school nights about at the moment but they're all the same and none which really appeal to me, maybe because I know alot of them don't really play the kinda shit I know I like.

Basically, I'm 99% certain to go ahead with it but wanted to hear what names you guys had in mind that you would want to hear. I know myself and Mr Darkside have been on the hunt for the elusive Frank De Wulf for a while now so anyone who knows an email contact then please let me know.

Vicks and click on pony tails will be provided upon request

herman
16-10-2005, 11:23 PM
I think Frank De Wulf played at Fabric a few weeks ago or so i was told so he's about in some capacity, good idea with the old school night though i know my bandwidth gets killed when i put up a new Classics mix so the demand must be there.

Stella Boy
21-10-2005, 07:34 PM
Thanks for the reply herman, we've heard from old Franky boy and just sorting stuff out now.

You're old school sets are the dog's so no wonder they get killed and i'm sure the chance to play them out loud would appeal to you ;)

Xtra-C
20-12-2005, 06:08 PM
love the classic stuff RSR

Warp Warp Warp

and there is a market for it as i got a huge repsonse when i was planning my night tho had to cancel unfortuntly :(

Xtra-C
26-12-2005, 06:26 PM
that should of been R&S woops :oops:

278d7e64a374de26f==