PDA

View Full Version : [Techno] substanz - Tiefdruckgrammatik (Rhythm Technologies)

rhythmtech
17-10-2005, 10:44 AM
this is a rmx of a track by Substanz.

need advice on getting the big saw synth to sit in the mix... any ideas?

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?PID=654127&T=3081

V..
17-10-2005, 11:03 AM
couldn`t get the damn thing to play.
It plays 2 beats then cuts out.

rhythmtech
17-10-2005, 11:14 AM
couldn`t get the damn thing to play.
It plays 2 beats then cuts out.

works fine for me?... odd

at least i'm spared some "constructive critiscism" from you v.. :lol: :lol:

(for the moment...)

V..
17-10-2005, 02:32 PM
Hey, I¬ll be straight with my crit, but I`ll also give ya good tips (although you may not need any, I haven`t heard yet, and to download your tune I have to sign up, bah).

rhythmtech
17-10-2005, 02:42 PM
Hey, I¬ll be straight with my crit, but I`ll also give ya good tips (although you may not need any, I haven`t heard yet, and to download your tune I have to sign up, bah).

yeah i know... ima takin the piss :roll:

V..
17-10-2005, 02:48 PM
and I`m being pedantic :lol:

dan the acid man
17-10-2005, 11:55 PM
plays fine for me, just press play on top of the list.

sounds a bit messy to me, the mix is overcrowded in the bottom end, the kick gets lost in the mix, and the more synths you add, the muddier it all gets.

try taking away some of the lower frequencies from your synths.

as for the arrangement, its not bad, it all seems to get going a bit too early though, and then runs out of ideas

rhythmtech
18-10-2005, 07:04 PM
plays fine for me, just press play on top of the list.

sounds a bit messy to me, the mix is overcrowded in the bottom end, the kick gets lost in the mix, and the more synths you add, the muddier it all gets.

try taking away some of the lower frequencies from your synths.

as for the arrangement, its not bad, it all seems to get going a bit too early though, and then runs out of ideas

yeah is a little muddy... gotta work on it.

i think it gets going early cause i intentionaly wanted it under 6 mins. every track i make seems to hit 8 mins, so i wanted to try break the same old arrangements...

278d7e64a374de26f==