PDA

View Full Version : Black Narcissus - Dispersal and Emptiness

V..
17-10-2005, 02:47 PM
Something else I`m working on, a dark and minimal thing with some big pressure wave bass.

Might need more stereo width. Not one for the banging loop crew.

Dispersal and Emptiness (http://www.iterativemusic.com/~dirtybass/Black%20Narcissus%20-%20Dispersal%20and%20Emptiness.mp3)

rhythmtech
17-10-2005, 03:03 PM
this was nice to listen to after a smoke. really liked it from about 3 mins on.

wont comment on production just yet cause the old smokin throws judgment out a little :scratch:

dan the acid man
17-10-2005, 11:50 PM
cool, i've always been into this kind of stuff since i started listening to plastikman way back when.

production sounds nice, the only thing that sounds a bit off is the hats or shakers, sounding a little harsh to me, but i maybe wrong

BRADLEE
18-10-2005, 12:27 AM
Well I am posative that I know who this is now. :rambo: Man, overall it is quite nice just as anything I've ever heard you do. This is a nice mellow one that makes me want to go and blow my brains out. Just sets you in that death mood.

Personally I didn't think the shakers or hats were to hot in the mix, but I like it a bit gritty. Which I think with all of the other mellow stuff in it, you need a bit of grit.

I'm just in the phones though, so perhaps I can be wrong as well. :cool:

V..
18-10-2005, 03:05 PM
cheers, yeah, the hats are too much, it`s a lot harder to control this stripped down stuff, so I`ll rework this soon.
I got more along these lines.
Need an MC, anyone know any good, creative MC`s?

xfive
18-10-2005, 03:19 PM
Oh yeah now I can hear the bass on this baby. Excellent :clap: Groovy as a beast too.

278d7e64a374de26f==