PDA

View Full Version : Best place to get samples

LEE.S.I
17-10-2005, 10:55 PM
Where the best place to get samples,more hardtrance than anything ells but just gona attempt reason 3 this weekend and could do with sum tips on starting out really :doh: Ive bought a few from ebay on cds n that butt any web sites n that would be great :cool:

think ive got cubase aswell :neutral:

Adrian A
18-10-2005, 05:33 PM
www.bangingtunes.com/forum/topic/t29660/ try that its got loads to download. :) I,ve got Reason 3.0 its wicked the combinators are great!! :clap:

michael00elder
03-11-2005, 10:23 PM
Does anyone know of any sites where you can download good vocal samples, particularly any film dialogue. I suppose those sort of samples are copyright protected but there must be some out there??????????

Also, the DVD's that come with magazines like Computer Music and Future music are pretty good. Each DVD ussually has a couple of GigaBytes worth of samples. Each issue is normally themed like Drum and Bass or Trance or whatever but it's still a good way of getting s**t loads of sounds.

EmotionComplex
04-11-2005, 02:04 AM
as far as movie sounds and vocals id say thats the hardest kinda sample to get hold of on the internet, movie clips are easy enough to find but allways of a really poor quality and interesting vocal samples are few and far between also.

Best thing to do is sample from dvd, ive got a pretty big film collection so i tend to have a night in now and then just scanning through with soundforge at the ready if i fancy some spoken words or unusual sound..

danielmarshall
19-03-2006, 11:16 PM
Hope you have some time on your hands....
http://blackoutaudio.co.uk/portal/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=30761

278d7e64a374de26f==