Jack
18-10-2005, 03:23 PM
http://213.129.73.14/members/my_tracks/audio/DT_ACF2227614421.mp3

hard banging tek tack

Is a little lacking in melody

Jack
21-10-2005, 04:35 PM
new link old one down.

http://www.7161.com/streamer.cfm?filename_audio=DT_ACF3818624849.mp3&d t_track_id=8408

V..
21-10-2005, 05:48 PM
Not bad man.
Got a kinda minimal banging thing going on, ala Gunjack.

I think the filter work maybe a bit over done, as it kinda interferes with the groove a little.
Also the hats seem to dominate the track, and don`t balance with the kick, it would be batter if these elements were a counterpoint for each other, in terms of size and volume.

Overall the kick seems to lack serious punch in the high bass area.

Nice overall vibe going on, but I think maybe some more elements would make this alittle more interesting as things tend to get a little samey after a while.
Maybe try adding some subtle ambience in the back, or some winding polyrhythmic synth work to weird it out.

Definitely interesting stuff, and well worth polishing and finishing off I think.

Jack
21-10-2005, 05:54 PM
Not bad man.
Got a kinda minimal banging thing going on, ala Gunjack.

I think the filter work maybe a bit over done, as it kinda interferes with the groove a little.
Also the hats seem to dominate the track, and don`t balance with the kick, it would be batter if these elements were a counterpoint for each other, in terms of size and volume.

Overall the kick seems to lack serious punch in the high bass area.

Nice overall vibe going on, but I think maybe some more elements would make this alittle more interesting as things tend to get a little samey after a while.
Maybe try adding some subtle ambience in the back, or some winding polyrhythmic synth work to weird it out.

Definitely interesting stuff, and well worth polishing and finishing off I think.

Safe was going to add some acid lines if i can get them to fit in, is not properly finished as only just over 4 min and i needed a new element as was getting a bit stagnent.

its got your ride in or dirty bass's , did you spot it?? i guess not but might not be yours i guess.

Ta for points.

Laterz

Jack

V..
21-10-2005, 05:59 PM
that does sound like a Dirty Bass ride yeah.
I`m a bit more into clean sharp rides myself, but it works in this track.

Jack
25-10-2005, 02:11 PM
anyone other ideas, opinions etc? gonna have a bash at re-editing soon and got a few ideas, acid lines coming soon well couple of weeks as busy at the moment.

278d7e64a374de26f==