PDA

View Full Version : new site

sinner
20-10-2005, 03:23 AM
If you did not notice, the new site is up.

Some parts run slow, especially when there are a lot of users online. We are very much aware of that, and we are keeping track of it. This is the first time this software has been used by a whole bunch of users at once, and we need to shake it down for a couple of days to track down where things may be slowing down.

So there will be no complaining that things are slow. Give us a little bit of time to work out everything and get things up to as fast as we can get them.

We will be making changes here and there as required to reach this lofty goal.

If you notice anything wrong or something that just does not make sense and it has nothing whatsoever to do with how slow things may be working, please feel free to tell me about it, as I am very interested in finding out

test test test

imported_admin
20-10-2005, 03:35 AM
Respect to Sinner. All the Admin has worked so incredibly hard on this. Please let us know anything that is wrong. :clap: :clap:

alsynthe
20-10-2005, 11:17 AM
can we have a white version for work friendly posters??????????

FIK
20-10-2005, 11:26 AM
The new site looks great !

TechMouse
20-10-2005, 12:24 PM
Top marks to all involved. Can see the many man hours that have gone into it.

aponaut
20-10-2005, 06:09 PM
Great work! love the new site and the new features...
(A work-friendly white skin would be nice for us 9-5'ers)

SlavikSvensk
20-10-2005, 07:05 PM
BUG: if you post a reply, it disappears. sometimes it reappears, sometimes it does not. sometimes a forum will indicate that a repky to a post has been made, then when you clock on the forum, it's not there.

~cheeky~
20-10-2005, 08:17 PM
just found out that when you reply to a pm its asking you to write something in the title,if you dont it wont send it :doh:

SlavikSvensk
20-10-2005, 08:49 PM
can we have a white version for work friendly posters??????????

i second that.

detfella
20-10-2005, 09:44 PM
yeah, i prefer lighter colour schemes, would also like to see return of techno production files and techno files sections in their own forums. nice faeture so you can maximuse the forum :)

MARKEG
21-10-2005, 05:22 AM
wicked.. ok.. filez are back in forums.. thanks everyone for the feedback. there was alot of feedback on this, respect ;)

re: lighter colour.. well i think we've made a difference on the present scheme tonight but we are working right now on a white theme right now. give us a few weeks on this.

re: speed annd posts not registering immediately - this is a cache prob. we're trying so hard to sort it! bear with us!!!

meanwhile. thank you to everyone who's stuck by us. we're no commercial organisation. **** the doubters! hahaha

MARKEG
21-10-2005, 05:26 AM
cheeky i've noticed that too!!!

for some reason when you send a pm back to someone it doesnt put the original subject in the subject heading!

hey see you sat btw! thanks for the bug info!

Anonymous
22-10-2005, 12:24 AM
the new design is wicked...

well done to all involved...

MARKEG
23-10-2005, 10:41 AM
guest?

thanks for the props but i think i need to sort permissions hhehehe

278d7e64a374de26f==