PDA

View Full Version : Last night Games

french_og
20-10-2005, 08:35 AM
I watched Real Madrid last night, great game, Beckham was quality and Woodgate looked class and scored a good equaliser from a pin point Beckham cross. Robinho ran at the defence all night. Joy to watch.

Esox Lucius
20-10-2005, 08:51 AM
great result for chelsea, and the kopites too

phantomdj
20-10-2005, 09:52 AM
cisse is awesome.... but im worried about liverpool not scoring when they have so many chances.

french_og
20-10-2005, 10:37 AM
Yeah I seen the Liverpool highlights afterwards, Garcia missed a couple of good chances. At least they are making chances, if they keep making them the goals will come.

Another 4 goals for Chelsea - 13 in 3 games, were we saying they were boring a couple of weeks ago?

Traxx
20-10-2005, 11:34 AM
I don’t know im not gonna get to excited about last nights performance just yet. They made us look like we were at a allot higher level then we actually are right now. This one up front business is really starting to piss me off now it just doesn’t work, cant score wont score certainly wont do it on his own as the last 8 or so games have proven. Cisse needs someone to play off & not that ****in waste of space garcia. I mean for the little glimpses of class he shows every blue moon were supposed to put up with him giving the ball away more then any other player going???? his first touch for a player at this lever is a absolute joke. You could let him away with it at the start of his Liverpool career but now its gone beyond a joke. Rumour has it that benitez dropped cisse because he couldn’t grasp a training ground scenario to stay on side during a game yet he plays this prick week in week out when 70% of the time he breaks our play up with a piss poor first touch or by passing to someone who isn’t there. He needs dropping till he reali8ses that he’s playing in the premier now you don’t have a fukin half a hour on the ball to do what you like with.

french_og
20-10-2005, 12:04 PM
Well said, Definately needs two up front. Morientes needs a run of games, I know he hasn´t played well so far for Liverpool but you don´t become a bad player overnight and he is a great target man and Cisse should be able to feed off of him.

basslinejunkie
20-10-2005, 01:37 PM
yup,spot on you 2.

Esox Lucius
20-10-2005, 02:08 PM
morientes used to be a good player, I don't think he will ever take to the premiership, he will be back in spain soon.

basslinejunkie
20-10-2005, 02:14 PM
morientes used to be a good player, I don't think he will ever take to the premiership, he will be back in spain soon.

used to be a good player?? he still is,if your a good player your a good player you dont lose it.

take off your blue blinkers ;)

french_og
20-10-2005, 06:06 PM
Not all strikers have done well in the Prem though, but to be fair to Morientes he hasn´t really had a period in the side cuz of injuries and stuff. I think he should be able to adapt, he is a strong player and just needs a goal.

278d7e64a374de26f==