PDA

View Full Version : Noob saying hello (finally)

andyisavinit
20-10-2005, 07:54 PM
registered here quite a while ago and have just spent the last hour searching and reading the forum and generally checking the site out properly. Great site..by the way! And respect to everyone who moderates and keeps this site and the scene alive and well.

Don't want to go on about sj but am i glad to be posting here...

Down loaded quite a few of the mp3 links in this forum section...some awesome new techno there!

Anyway hope to meet a few like minded people here in the future

(my email address has changed since i registered and i can't seem to change it now, says something like 'it is not possible to change your details??) eh?

dan the acid man
20-10-2005, 08:18 PM
welcome, its much more relaxed and friendly in here mate, well most of the time anyway :lol:

Deviant Idol
20-10-2005, 08:53 PM
Aye, welcome to the insanity! :twisted:

andyisavinit
24-10-2005, 06:20 PM
Thanks for the welcome.

Free/squat party help. Can anyone help me get onto any rig owners mailing list or something like that so that i know when there are going to be parties. I know that in acid city they're on every weekend but it's no good if i don't know where. I know this is the shittyiest question but please don't give me abuse like sj. If you can help or have any suggestions just pm me.

We used to drive up from reading and go to panik, tribe of munt, malfeteurs, kss etc parties about a year and a half ago when getting numbers and directions was easy. It's just that we've been out of the scene for a while and want to get back in and finding it really difficult to know how when we don't go to clubs in london much to meet like minded heads and get numbers from them etc.

pm if you can help - I wanna go to a squat party again to see if things have changed much coz when we used to go there was a bit of trouble and no security, cheers people

dan the acid man
24-10-2005, 06:25 PM
not sure about down there, up here we have a few northern websites/ forums with info on, and of course word of mouth.

have you tried going to record shops and having a look for flyers, although this is getting used less and less these days for obvious reasons.

the best place to maybe look on if you dont fancy sj, is tribe of munts site
http://www.tribeofmunt.co.uk/TomFrameset.htm

analog tactic
24-10-2005, 06:27 PM
PM me your e-mail adress and i will add it to our mailing list.

fresh_an_funky_design
24-10-2005, 06:49 PM
Thanks for the welcome.

Free/squat party help. Can anyone help me get onto any rig owners mailing list or something like that so that i know when there are going to be parties. I know that in acid city they're on every weekend but it's no good if i don't know where. I know this is the shittyiest question but please don't give me abuse like sj. If you can help or have any suggestions just pm me.

We used to drive up from reading and go to panik, tribe of munt, malfeteurs, kss etc parties about a year and a half ago when getting numbers and directions was easy. It's just that we've been out of the scene for a while and want to get back in and finding it really difficult to know how when we don't go to clubs in london much to meet like minded heads and get numbers from them etc.

pm if you can help - I wanna go to a squat party again to see if things have changed much coz when we used to go there was a bit of trouble and no security, cheers people

from what i gather the squat parties have gonna pretty dodgy recently. Manik have packed up and gone to spain and section 63 arnt doing any squat parties to my knowledge. don't know about the rest of them

andyisavinit
24-10-2005, 06:58 PM
[quote=andyisavinit]

from what i gather the squat parties have gonna pretty dodgy recently. Manik have packed up and gone to spain and section 63 arnt doing any squat parties to my knowledge. don't know about the rest of them

you might be right but I still want to find out for myself and then I might go back to some club nights...

kai_1
24-10-2005, 07:00 PM
Thanks for the welcome.

Thats not quite true!!! We have something in the pipeline for November.... :cool:

fresh_an_funky_design
24-10-2005, 07:07 PM
ah... last time i was down u send u wernt doin any!

andyisavinit
24-10-2005, 08:03 PM
[quote=andyisavinit]

you might be right but I still want to find out for myself and then I might go back to some club nights...

thought i would ellaborate on that, I was at work and had to leave (bummer). Some of the best nights/days I've had have been at squats. You get some great techno at clubs etc but I love the lawlessness of a squat, beeing in some warehouse or office at say 9am av'in it to some filthy acid techno. So i need to check it out again

kai_1
24-10-2005, 10:50 PM

Theres gonna be a warehouse party my friend, I'll keep you posted!

We have Ravenous Funktion One stuff available if ours has gone by then... if...

fresh_an_funky_design
25-10-2005, 12:36 AM
hopefully not, a 63 and ravenous linkup would be rather nice. definetly keep us posted

Si the Sigh
25-10-2005, 08:27 AM
Welcome to Blackout Audio Andy... Its a great place to live!

analog tactic
25-10-2005, 09:03 AM

if?

cant you just bully gav into letting you take the kit even if you do still have yours? you should organise something long and loud like the set up you guys had in wales, that was SICK to say the least.

xes
25-10-2005, 01:54 PM
Welcome to Blackout Audio Andy... Its a great place to live!

Is this boscoland aswell then?

cosmic.

Welcome Andy,pull up a chair,skin up and make yourself at home.

fresh_an_funky_design
25-10-2005, 02:45 PM

if?

cant you just bully gav into letting you take the kit even if you do still have yours? you should organise something long and loud like the set up you guys had in wales, that was SICK to say the least.

yeah that set up in wales was sick, best rig i've ever played on!

fresh_an_funky_design
25-10-2005, 02:47 PM

just had a look on squat juice... mike's well on the case of selling the rig, :crackup:

278d7e64a374de26f==