PDA

View Full Version : Saturdays Games

french_og
22-10-2005, 05:11 PM
I just watched Liverpool on Spanish television - one word- Painfull, Liverpool are terrible, they seem to have no ideas, no pace and no skill. Traore is the worst Defender in the Prem and that Sissoko is useless. Cisse runs up his own arse and has not got a clue what players are around him.

Its difficult to critisise Benitez after winning the CL but they play worse football now than under Houllier and that was bad.He needs to sort out that formation, Kewell was back but played him on the right. January transfer windon can´t come quick enough for them.

Traxx
22-10-2005, 06:05 PM
Yeah i heard we were awful. To say were worse now then whenn houlliere was there is a bit far fetched though. We are in desperate need of funds. Moores needs to cough money up now or step down for someone who wants to spunk money into the club.

ie. the fella from redrow

french_og
22-10-2005, 06:25 PM
I didnt mean they are worse now than under Houllier just the style of football is worse or as bad espeically to watch.

Traxx
22-10-2005, 06:41 PM
Yeah more times then not we do look very easy to suss out. The thing is its not game after game were we look so bad which is the frustrating thing. Was listening to the phone in before & someone said that fundamentally were missing a good English coach that drills into the players what it means to play in the premier, tackling, positioning etc & I think he has got a point. The managers Spanish & so is the majority of his backroom staff. We could do with a English guy getting hold of the little puffters like Garcia & giving them a good kick up the arse.

Esox Lucius
22-10-2005, 06:52 PM
they were awful today. I don't think benitez can hack the prem, said it all along. he's not a bad manager, he's just not suited to english football and neither are the players he buys. well maybe crouch is suitable for the lower leagues.

Traxx
22-10-2005, 07:00 PM
And moyes are? :lol:

Esox Lucius
22-10-2005, 07:20 PM
the jury is out on that one lad.

I can see him getting sacked at the end of the season, hope not. it's the ****in board who are the idiots not moyes. kenwright is a ****in cheap bastard.

french_og
23-10-2005, 12:16 PM
Your right about Liverpool not being suited to the premiership, they are too slow in their build up play, and play more like a Spanish or Italian side. Think thats why they have done so well in Europe.

He needs to go back to 4-4-2, they have got good enough solid players for that formation, Reina is class in goal, Hypia and Carragher are good enough, Risse should play left back and Finnan Righ back, Kewell on the left, Gerrard and Alonso in the Middle, they need a Right midfielder and Morientes with a new Striker up front.

They are only a couple of players and playing the correct formation and tactics away from being a good prem side.

conflict
23-10-2005, 01:52 PM
yea liverpool are shite

Numeric
24-10-2005, 07:06 PM
Utd let themselves down again at the weekend. Although they looked more inventive than against Lille with Rooney back, it still wasn't enough. Smith is doing alright in the centre of midfield but he's still learning. Fletcher has been dissapointing this season and we're missing Gaz Nev and Heinze. Bardsley is coming along well...

Fair play to Everton for holding Chelsea and limiting more damage to our season this early on. As is stands at the moment the league isn't finished, anything can happen and i still have faith that Utd can win it this season...

C'mon Utd!!

:rambo:

278d7e64a374de26f==