PDA

View Full Version : Next Seasons certain matches on terrestrial tv?????

Richierush
22-10-2005, 07:11 PM
Dont no bout you but i prefer skysports to any other to watch prem matches,think bout it,if we get some matches on channel five there will either be a metal post in the way of the camera or we'll miss the goals cause the cameras are too slow,and we dont want people like john barnes and pat nevin presenting the shows :nono: .ill be honest i love england matches on bbc 1 with john motson and Match of the day of a saturday nite but thats enough for me,leave the real football to a channel who no what they are doin ;) btw i do not have sky no more avent for bout 1 year and would like some matches on normal tv but sky sports is the best no mattter what :rambo:

Esox Lucius
22-10-2005, 07:21 PM
sky sports are miles ahead of the bbc & itv.

i hate watching footy on bbc 1.

DJsmallpaul
24-10-2005, 04:44 PM
What you don't like our Gary :eh:

dan the acid man
25-10-2005, 12:21 AM
well now i've got sky, i want all the bloody sport on sky, just so its worth me paying for it :lol:

although i think its good for the sport, i wonder if this ruling will affect all sports now.

but i have to respect sky, theire coverage is great, and they support alot of sports the bbc and itv lost interest in years ago

Traxx
25-10-2005, 10:39 PM
Couldnt give a **** about listening to that twat andy gray anyways all im arsed about is watchin the match. Sky is still gonna get nearly all of em, especially the ones worth watching.

Will
28-10-2005, 01:55 AM
Well said, just as long as it doesn't make it more difficult to watch your team on TV if some games are on Sky and some on NTL or something...

278d7e64a374de26f==