PDA

View Full Version : Let the boy play

Angrymann
21-07-2003, 04:03 PM
Renato Cohen can make a tune that's plain to see. Don't know anything about the Brazlian shit ( noses out of joint etc) , that's between them. The fact is he does make shit hot tracks and all fo the ones I have are different. There are a couple that are a bit soft and a bit housey for some , but don't dismiss them , chuck them in there with a harder beat and it'll sound wicked.

I loved Pontape but again , it's a victim of it's own success , people most likely knock it cause it's on Intec , simple as that , it's not a very hip label to buy and that will be most folks problem. Not everyone will admit that but I think that's the case.

Good luck to anyone that releases anything , that's what I say. You take your breaks when you can and no one carries anyone , you can't blame someone else for taking their chance , even if you feel you are better , if you are better then you will be noticed.

Angrymann
21-07-2003, 04:05 PM
This was meant to be a reply in the Renato Cohen thread. **** knows what happened , but I seem to have started my own.

278d7e64a374de26f==