PDA

View Full Version : Good Software Sequencer , like cubase, or better

Picanzo
24-10-2005, 02:15 PM
Hi...
Im using Reason 2.5 , But Im insatisfied with the results I get.. I need something more.. So Im thinking maybe in Cubase...
But I would like to know which Sequencer Software its the better and why ... even better than cubase , maybe nuendo, logic?

Thkz for ur attention
;)

dan the acid man
24-10-2005, 03:23 PM
depends on the person using it, some love logic, some love cubase.

you have to find out which one your prefer working with really, i've only ever used cubase out of the two of those mentioned

fresh_an_funky_design
24-10-2005, 05:19 PM
if you've got a pc use cubase if you've got a mac use logic

tocsin
24-10-2005, 07:58 PM
I actually prefer Cakewalk's Sonar over Cubase. It's got a bit more features built in. The ability to loop a clip the same way as you would in Acuid, right inside of Sonar, is quite nice. Plus, with the exception of automating VST through using the GUI, I find it more user friendly. You can automate VST effects/instruments through the GUI but, particularly for instruments, it just seems backwards at first. That's my only real complaint but, still, I prefer it over Cubase.

Picanzo
25-10-2005, 12:34 AM
Hi m8's

Thanks for ur help but what I really want to know... for example .. If we try to compare Cubase with Logic , with Sonar and with Nuendo or other Sequencer Software ... which is the most powerfull , the best ? That could give us a good masterization tool , equing , compressing , etc...

Thanks again m8's

;)

FILTERZ
25-10-2005, 11:54 AM
Hi m8's

Thanks for ur help but what I really want to know... for example .. If we try to compare Cubase with Logic , with Sonar and with Nuendo or other Sequencer Software ... which is the most powerfull , the best ? That could give us a good masterization tool , equing , compressing , etc...

Thanks again m8's

;)

this is down to personal choice they are pretty much of a much

dont forget motu digital performer also

are you working with mainly audio or midi as well ?

Picanzo
25-10-2005, 06:46 PM
Uhmm I see .. but in general there aren't one preferred sequencer software?

Uhmm.. In this moment Im working just with audio.. (reason) but Im thinking in buy some machinees :rambo: so, in the future there will be some midi work too. :twisted:

cheers

TechnoNRGKid
26-10-2005, 04:25 AM
I believe it all comes down to how you learn to use each sequencer. They all seem great from the ones i've used, not that i know a whole lot.
But in the end i believe it's how you structure the song, add processing, FX , EQ and as well as Master if you do that and wich plugins you use of good quality/stableness.
Am i right?

I love em all and am just glad Digital Audio Workstations are around.
::sheds a tear::

TechnoNRGKid
26-10-2005, 04:26 AM
Ok, i take that back, i hate Reason lol.
I just cant get into the rack styles even though it's an emulation of real racks.

278d7e64a374de26f==