PDA

View Full Version : Beckham you dick head

lukekendall
24-10-2005, 04:18 PM
got sent off for getting a yellow and then claping the ref, same as rooney done and got slated for

rooney was 19 tho, gets a talk from beckham then that twat does it, he should have his captains band ripped from his arm that cock

DJsmallpaul
24-10-2005, 04:42 PM
Yea deffo a silly boy to be getting sent off like that especially after his teammate Graverson had just been sent off. I don't think he'll ever learn :roll:

french_og
24-10-2005, 05:02 PM
I watched the whole game live and it was the worst refereeing performance i have ever seen, mistakes from start to finish. And to be fair to Beckham he didnĀ“t give him a decision all night. The free kcik which he gave against Raul which led to the bookings was just laughable and the iceing on the cake.

I know he is England Captain and 30 years old and should know better but that ref was winding me up just watching so god know what Beckham must be feeling.

We think the refs in England are bad but they are much better than in Spain.

DJsmallpaul
24-10-2005, 06:30 PM
It wasn't much of a penalty either

dan the acid man
25-10-2005, 12:19 AM
its easy done though, im sure if i was him i'd have done worse to the ref :oops:

french_og
25-10-2005, 06:34 PM
The Spanish Fa or similar committee have recinded Beckhams Red Card, so he is now free to play in the next game.

piginabush
25-10-2005, 09:03 PM
spanish referees..... :clap: :clap: :clap: :twisted:

Traxx
25-10-2005, 10:36 PM
Been squashed now anyways.

lukekendall
26-10-2005, 08:33 AM
i think he should of been band, rooney does it and he gets hammered by the press and beckham even talks this shit that he will calm him down and slates him. he is 31 for **** sake

i think its a joke that he is our countrys captain, when sven gets the boot after 2006 he is a goner! :evil:

Esox Lucius
26-10-2005, 08:40 AM
why are you that bothered anyway mate, it was a la liga game!

or was it just to have a swipe at golden bollocks?

rooney done it in an international game, bit different.

french_og
26-10-2005, 10:20 AM
Pablo Garcia reckons the Spanish refs are jealous of Beckham because he is Blonde and Pretty!! That w3as the headlines yesterday!!

lukekendall
26-10-2005, 12:20 PM

rooney clapped in the champ league

Traxx
26-10-2005, 12:45 PM
He gets a mental bloack whenever he thinks about the words 'champions' & 'league' due to his teams wank effort to not even get into it. :lol:

lukekendall
26-10-2005, 03:32 PM
He gets a mental bloack whenever he thinks about the words 'champions' & 'league' due to his teams wank effort to not even get into it. :lol:
:lol:

Esox Lucius
27-10-2005, 07:47 AM

he also done it in an international game, which is when beckham had a go at him.

Microdot
14-11-2005, 11:46 PM

he also done it in an international game, which is when beckham had a go at him.

no he didn't.
Rooney only clapped the ref in the CL game.
In the Ingerland game, he got booked for throwing a dangerous challenge.

Microdot
14-11-2005, 11:48 PM
^ not "throwing" a dangerous challenge of course, but "making" one...................

I'll get me coat.

278d7e64a374de26f==