PDA

View Full Version : Help Me Name These Tunes Please!!

Split-Personality
25-10-2005, 03:41 PM
Does anybody know the names of the first four tunes off the so called "Richie & Ben Sims @ Electrotramp"??

And does anybody know who did the 24 Hour Party People Remix which starts up "Dave Clarke @ Shockers" I think Ive heard Jon Carter play it aswell.

Thanks in advance :roll:

dan the acid man
25-10-2005, 04:21 PM
there's a techno id section for these kind of posts mate ;)

Split-Personality
25-10-2005, 06:31 PM
Cheers Man :)

oldbugger
25-10-2005, 07:42 PM
havent heard the clarke @ shockers, (got a link?) but im 99% its going to be the jon carter mix .

love it. :clap:

i'll have a listen to that electro tramp mix inabit

Split-Personality
25-10-2005, 08:24 PM
Nice nice cheers man, bit of an amateur on the net front so I have no link for the Shockers. Reckon it could be Jon Carter I heard him play it down @ Fab once. And as for the fake Richie & Ben set I know its not Techno but I do really like the first few tunes.

p.s Feelin the plasticman logo ;)

oldbugger
25-10-2005, 08:58 PM
sorry mate,, no idea what those tunes are. familiar but still no idea.

you going fabric on the 19th nov?

Split-Personality
25-10-2005, 10:00 PM
I was planing on going the night before for Fingerlickin with my girl but things went down so now im not so sure! Hav seen Richie & Magda before down @ The End there is sumthin so good bout a lady bobbin behind the decks! I dunno bout Richie anymore man, Im kinda in2 Ben Sims and the Split Boys at the mo but he did ease me in2 Techno way bak wen. There is so much goin on at the mo = Split nxt w-end, I Love Techno, Ivan Smagghe @ Fab and Ben the week after! Bring it on.

Gutting bout those tunes from the beginin of The Richie Ben Sims but cheers anyway ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==