PDA

View Full Version : bionic orange 021

rowland the bastard
25-10-2005, 10:11 PM
yo, been alot of mixed reactions on this release, havnt heard any very bad ones but a couple of peeps wernt to interested in it, well, i was hoping that maybe instead of just hearing "yeah im not into this, shame cause i like the label" how's about giving me an insite of what you would like to hear coming out? i would like to know because at the end of the day your the ones lining my pockets not the other way around, please give me constructive thoughts and i'll bare them in mind and try do something that you all like.

btw.

would it of made a difference if chris liberator or geezer had done and not me? not having a pop just interested.
rtb

dan the acid man
25-10-2005, 10:33 PM
well i love it, juts a nice acid builder on the a side. with your typical style acid lines, which i've always liked.

and the b side is a good dirty dancefloor tune

The Germ
26-10-2005, 01:36 AM
U need some cowbell baby

Metadog
26-10-2005, 01:48 AM
lol - i'm sure inf 21 has got a cowbell on there

... pretty tuff call there rowland - not really sure what angle to reply from -

The Germ
26-10-2005, 04:20 AM
Got have more cowbell baby

The Germ
26-10-2005, 04:22 AM
Hey Rowland I Got A Fever And The Only Cure Is More .................................................. ....................

http://kundert.ca/images/cowbell.gif

Si the Sigh
26-10-2005, 09:03 AM
would it of made a difference if chris liberator or geezer had done and not me?

Nope.

Doesn't matter who writes or produces a tune, if its good its good. If its shit its shit. But whats good / shit to some isn't to others. Personal taste I suppose, but deffo a no, it wouldn't matter who produced it.

I liked the track by the way.

rowland the bastard
26-10-2005, 09:47 AM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! more cow bell, thats sketch is possibly the best saterday night live sketch i seen, good one germ!!!! :lol:

The Germ
26-10-2005, 10:05 AM
Oi i try

Centurian
26-10-2005, 08:59 PM
Pm'ed ya!

Ginjin
27-10-2005, 12:27 PM
I will be buying this release in a couple of weeks when I get back from the trip away my family and I are taking. I think its the best release to date on Bio orange.

christian wagner
27-10-2005, 04:20 PM
I think its a damm good release, nowt wrong with summot different, il be playing it anyways!

Deviant Idol
28-10-2005, 08:01 AM
I really like this release, and has all the energy some of the older releases had. And the acid line has a little bit more thought put into it to make it not sound too generic. But that's to be expected though cause some of my favourite acid techno records are from Mr. Bastard.
Walking into Windows, Prozac remix,and Richy Harris Used my Daughter has some serious mental 303's runnin through them.
And it wouldn't have made it any better if you had Chris or Guy on the release, it's definitely bangin that you made it.

Keep up the good work, and I'll keep buyin your records :cool:

fatcollective
28-10-2005, 10:16 AM
i thought this release was pretty slammin, perfect tracks to bring this label back to life, i would say its a lot more dirtier than your older Bio stuff, but i think thats a good thing! keep on goin man, looking forward to Bio 22 already :rambo:

Pheeva
29-10-2005, 03:24 PM
I thought this record was shit, come on Roland pull your finger out!
only joakin Loving it really :love:

acidpisar
29-10-2005, 06:02 PM
same here...really like it!!
at first i thought that acid line is not enough loud but after checking this at the parties i think it is ok that it isn't very loud.people liked it!
really looking for next releases.

rowland when next one is coming out?

rowland the bastard
29-10-2005, 06:18 PM

inf022 and bio022 where cut two weeks ago (i think) maybe three, havnt had t.p.s yet but there on there way!!

bio022 me
inf022 me and the fonze eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

they are both harder than the last releases, will put up links when i get back from where i am and find a host for them :lol:

acidpisar
29-10-2005, 06:41 PM

will put up links when i get back from where i am and find a host for them :lol:

no problem with place to put them.
i can put it on my server so just send it to me.
you can do as good quality of mp3 as you want as i have big space on server :cool:

if ok my email: acidpisar@o2.pl

rowland the bastard
29-10-2005, 07:21 PM
thank you, i have lots of space to i just need to learn how to do it, i have to get back before i can do it to, plus set my studio up, record a sampler then sort it yo! lol

dan the acid man
29-10-2005, 09:36 PM
you also need alot of bandwidth, or should i say, more money to pay for bandwidth if your using good quality mp3's

rowland the bastard
31-10-2005, 07:06 PM
the samplers of tracks arnt going to be good quality, i dont want people sampling the loops or any of the track till at least its released ;) the mp3 on the store part of my site will be good mp3, but, has anyone heard of this new format, cant remember what it is called, but its better than wav cause that looses quality everytime you copy it and there isnt any noise effecting compression on it either.

i have buckets of bandwidth, got a good deal from my provider s33n, they also put my site together to, if you goto my site there is a email link to them on the first page bottom right

dan the acid man
31-10-2005, 07:40 PM
not heard about this new file format no, sounds good though

Rolling Rocks
08-11-2005, 06:22 PM
Like it! Nice 1 Mr Bastard :clap:

TechMouse
08-11-2005, 06:24 PM
Would that be FLAC or OGG Rowland?

Deviant Idol
09-11-2005, 03:21 AM
you also need alot of bandwidth, or should i say, more money to pay for bandwidth if your using good quality mp3's

No kidding, I remember Dave the Drummer's download section always being out of bandwidth a day or two after he posted some new samples.

Deviant Idol
09-11-2005, 03:22 AM
By the way, what's better in terms of quality and actual size of the file for either downloading or streaming, MP3's or Real Audio?

dan the acid man
09-11-2005, 03:43 AM
not sure on size, but real player is horrible, i use alternative real player now, i wont let real player anywhere near my pc, hate it :rambo:

Deviant Idol
09-11-2005, 10:45 AM
not sure on size, but real player is horrible, i use alternative real player now, i wont let real player anywhere near my pc, hate it :rambo:

I've noticed with Real Player that if I turn down the volume with that piece of shit program, it some how is the master volume for my whole computer... So I have to always make sure to have that volume turned way up, otherwise I need to keep cranking my speakers when I don't have to... I really hate the program too, what do you use to play RA format files Dan?

dan the acid man
09-11-2005, 11:37 AM
its actually called real alternative, you can download it here http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Real_Alternative.htm

it uses the real codecs, but uses windows media players classic skin.

thats one of the reasons why i didnt like real player, as you mentioned, it controls all of your sound properties, and when i uninstalled it, it muted everything :rambo:

acidpisar
09-11-2005, 06:41 PM
good news!!

thanx for the info...i also don't like real player but i had to...not anymore :lol: :lol:

its actually called real alternative, you can download it here http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Real_Alternative.htm

it uses the real codecs, but uses windows media players classic skin.

thats one of the reasons why i didnt like real player, as you mentioned, it controls all of your sound properties, and when i uninstalled it, it muted everything :rambo:

278d7e64a374de26f==