PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Palace 2 - Liverpool 1

Hakka
26-10-2005, 05:56 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

Brilliant.

Just after the Kopites get a mauling by Fulham, they are again beaten by the likes of Crystal Palace.

There are so man Liverpool fans that need to be told how shit there team is.

Liverpool are going down this year... with Boro and Sunderland too!

:lol:

Esox Lucius
26-10-2005, 06:22 AM
well done palace.

it's the kopite mentality to not realise how shit they are. they are in denial.

they either come back with

"look at everton" or "champions of europe 5 times"

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz booooooooooooooring. :sleeping: :sleeping:

conflict
26-10-2005, 07:56 AM
i fuking knew placae would win this

i cant believe i didnt have a tenner on it

pissed off now

Miksta
26-10-2005, 08:38 AM
im a liverpool fan , and i agree liverpool are in shit street,The manager has lost control of players and style, nothing he does or buy's gets better, Like i said in the other post.Its time liverpool had a shake up with a new manager who clamps down on the fancy twats in the team.

We wont go down,but i think we really need a new manager,bout time we put the champions leugue sucess in the past and start building a team to challange again.

Its really annoying beeing a liverpool fan atm,so many new players with no talent, no hope'rs,and a manager that does nothing.

Change the system,get a new manager, we cant depend on Gerrard,and if we keep on going how we are , we will lose him.

Lat few seasons been the same also with prduceing good games against big teams , then loseing misserably to teams we should beat comfortably.

Annyway,enough chatting now :P

french_og
26-10-2005, 10:27 AM
They won´t sack Benitez, think he needs more time, but can understand the Liverpool fans must be frustrated. The problem is he took 1 season to win the CL so he has bought himself a couple of seasons.

Did they play 4-4-2 last night? I seen the chances they missed on the news this morning, thats the biggest problem, if they had gone 2 nil up then the pressure is off and they can relax and play maybe better football. They need a 6 yard box goal scorer.

Traxx
26-10-2005, 11:06 AM
He sounds more & more like houllier all the time which is worrying.

"you cannot attack the players if they worked hard. I know we lost the game but we worked hard & created oppurtunities. Even though we made chance we didnt take them that is why we lost this match" ?????????????????

So who's ****in fault is it then dickhead? is it mine, my mah's??? i dont think so. Its the players fault you put on the pitch who couldnt give a fuk. Sort it out & stop chatting shit.

french_og
26-10-2005, 12:16 PM
Spot on, Houllier usd come out after the game and say "the boys worked hard" If the players are working hard and still playing bad then that proves they are not good enough.

But still on paper they don´t look a bad side so the manager has to take a lot of the blame.

lukekendall
26-10-2005, 12:26 PM
i think it is the players he has bought i mean they are all shit appart from alonso

when i mean shit they aint really going to get you in 4th place

they really on gerrard to much also

basslinejunkie
26-10-2005, 04:34 PM
i cant be arsed whinging about it.just hope he spends some cash in jan on QUALITY players that we badly need,no more ****in bench warmers or youth teamers.

Traxx
26-10-2005, 04:40 PM
Wel he's already said he's not gonna spend any money on strikers in the window so he best hope for his & for our sake that the shite he has there at the moment start producing or we are gonna struggle badly.

phantomdj
26-10-2005, 07:15 PM
if we actually scored any of the many c hances we have over the last few games then we would have won the games and people would be saying we are doing well.....

i hate that liverpool are not scoring and it looks bad, but im not so blind to hammer the manager and report that we are as terrible as people point out.,

we need to score. the chances are there.. so its upto the strikers

Traxx
26-10-2005, 07:23 PM
Its not intirely his fault apart from certain signings, crouch & fernando being the main culprits. The 1st team lacks real quality throughout & depth. The only way to change that is through injecting money into the team & trust that he spands it wisely.

Frank Dogshit
27-10-2005, 12:09 AM
thats liverpools problem,spend as much money as you like......but theres no point if your just gonna buy shit or buy dickheads who are unproven quality in the premier league.

still not a clue why theyve signed crouch....1 decent half season for southampton and everyones wankin over him.

wasnt long ago he was rotting in QPRs reserves.

basslinejunkie
27-10-2005, 12:16 AM
exactly, i dont care what any1 says,benitez is a quality manager,but signing crouch was a big mistake.he just isnt gonna score the goals.

Traxx
27-10-2005, 12:56 AM
I honestly dont think he signed him to score goals.

Frank Dogshit
27-10-2005, 01:01 AM
hes a striker,what else would he sign him for?

possible future replacement for reina??

278d7e64a374de26f==