PDA

View Full Version : Missing thomas krome :)

ReakZ
26-10-2005, 06:34 AM
Havent heard anything from this guy for ages!
anybody knows if hes on some upcoming stuff or .. just curious :lol:

Sam_Horam
28-10-2005, 11:09 AM
He played at Darkside in Leeds a few weeks back.

Said he would be releasing some new stuff in the new year.

Which I thought was rather good news ;)

ReakZ
28-10-2005, 04:09 PM
indeed many ppl still spin bitches from heeeel ! :lol:

TechMouse
28-10-2005, 04:29 PM
With alarming regularity in fact.

Always in my box, that's for sure.

Wish I had a copy of Shockabuku too.

mindbender
29-10-2005, 02:27 AM
i was just wondering the same thing recently....I own his burn series on Loop and the collection, and also Shockabuku pt 1 & 2...good stuff.

jon connor
29-10-2005, 01:53 PM

:shock: i heard this to i was at a gig in hudderfield last week and somone told me that thomas played in leeds recently i nearly choked on me jack daniels and coke , if id of known i would have come to that event thomas is my hero, hehehehe and hes ginger hahahahahahahahaha ;) thanks for that info fella the new production sounds intersting im sure there will be a long que of us here waiting for the release , and no dought a few distrobution company`s will be raising there eyebrows to :lol:

Stella Boy
29-10-2005, 06:08 PM
:shock: i heard this to i was at a gig in hudderfield last week and somone told me that thomas played in leeds recently i nearly choked on me jack daniels and coke , if id of known i would have come to that event

it was posted on the promotions section on this forum, you wanna try checking it out ;)

jon connor
30-10-2005, 11:19 AM
:shock: i heard this to i was at a gig in hudderfield last week and somone told me that thomas played in leeds recently i nearly choked on me jack daniels and coke , if id of known i would have come to that event

it was posted on the promotions section on this forum, you wanna try checking it out ;)

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hand bags stella boy! i must of mist it ive been busy with work so can only come here briefly , but still gutted i mist thomas i deffo would of come to that event indeed.

techno_muppet
30-10-2005, 01:14 PM
it was posted on the promotions section on this forum, you wanna try checking it out

might well be a useful resource that. most of the boards i use are hardstyle/hard trance and techno events generally get overlooked. missed lars klien in leeds a while back for the same reason.

Stella Boy
31-10-2005, 07:59 AM
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hand bags stella boy!

why is that handbags :scratch:

I pointing you towards the promo section, how you decided to take my post is entirely up to you ;)

Stella Boy
31-10-2005, 08:01 AM
I pointing ??

I speak bad today, me sorry :D

Technobitch
31-10-2005, 02:15 PM

:shock: i heard this to i was at a gig in hudderfield last week and somone told me that thomas played in leeds recently i nearly choked on me jack daniels and coke , if id of known i would have come to that event thomas is my hero, hehehehe and hes ginger hahahahahahahahaha ;) thanks for that info fella the new production sounds intersting im sure there will be a long que of us here waiting for the release , and no dought a few distrobution company`s will be raising there eyebrows to :lol:

unlucky for you jon boy, i went to tihs and it was amazing! thomas krome kicked ass!

conflict
31-10-2005, 02:27 PM
With alarming regularity in fact.

Always in my box, that's for sure.

Wish I had a copy of Shockabuku too.

which one u after

TechMouse
31-10-2005, 03:49 PM
which one u after
Not sure, I'd have to look it up.

jon connor
01-11-2005, 11:45 AM
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hand bags stella boy!

why is that handbags :scratch:

I pointing you towards the promo section, how you decided to take my post is entirely up to you ;)

no problemo stella boy was early morning when i replied to this so forget about the handbags hahahahah as i said before ive been very busy with my job at the mo so ive only been able to reply to topics ive had on my e mail and ive not had chance to browse the forum properly , but still im gutted about missing thomas he`s a great guy , never forget the time in manchester my friend tom demac of electronique audio had the chance to get pissed with thomas hehehehehe he was playing the orbit the following night and kept going on about how he loved the place and i quote " 6 monitors in your face dood" hahahah top guy always be a legend in my book ;) anyone no if this was recorded :eh:

Microdot
14-11-2005, 09:29 PM
Our man Krome has got some sick ass tunes coming next year, including a remix on Red Seal Records.
You'll wanna cop this shit for sure, believe me.

jon connor
15-11-2005, 02:45 PM
:wtf: "jon waits along with other boa anoracks waiting for mr krome`s return"

bring it bloody well on lad :clap:

ReakZ
16-11-2005, 01:23 PM
cant wait to hear :!:
:cool:

The Overfiend
30-11-2005, 09:47 AM
Check the Darkside post in the files section peoples!

el salvador
03-12-2005, 02:02 AM
Check the Darkside post in the files section peoples!

hey thanks man, that is a cool set :cool:

278d7e64a374de26f==