PDA

View Full Version : Banging tunes website....

thedegator
26-10-2005, 10:41 AM
Is it just me going mad?

Can't seem to get on banging tunes website, is any one else having this prob?

I am having withdrawl symptoms, as i normally use the site about 6.2 billion times a day..

Doctors have said i've got only a few days to live,have lost 6 stone already, the quicker i get off this ward the better, i suppose the nurses are a plus side, hmmm ...

Why is my heart monitor machine beeping......

.................................................. ........
.................................................. ........

dan the acid man
26-10-2005, 01:24 PM
haha, yeah, its been down for a couple of days now for me.
cant say i used them alot though, i only use them if i cant get my tunes anywhere else

Ginjin
26-10-2005, 01:29 PM
I would say BT is down because the server is in Florida USA abd hurricane Wilma has knocked out the power to most of the state. It will be back as this has happened before.

Tremor
27-10-2005, 12:35 PM
I used to shop there quite a bit 'bout 2-3 years ago.. till they just weren't getting anything in.. Now I just lurk on the boards when I've exhausted the rest of the net.. Has the shop gotten any better these days?

thedegator
27-10-2005, 01:36 PM
To be honest like, they seem to be pretty consistent, i still use other sites regularly aswell if i ain't having much luck, but i seem to go to Banging first these days, i just like cruising round the site while i am at work , at home, in the car, boat, train, bath, plane, bike, skateboard, zimmer frame...

Na only joking, just hope the site wakes up, its been down since weekend and have a few tunes on order.

Yo ya know

Centurian
27-10-2005, 09:11 PM
I would say BT is down because the server is in Florida USA abd hurricane Wilma has knocked out the power to most of the state. It will be back as this has happened before.

^Yeah that ^

278d7e64a374de26f==