View Full Version : Heads up Melbourne

Ginjin
26-10-2005, 12:43 PM
http://www.oracleevents.com/2005New/oracle2_files/advent_teaser.jpg

Chris Liberator (SUF) - UK
The Geezer - UK
D.A.V.E the Drummer - UK

December 10 2005

There are more Dj's and act that have been anounced, but after seeing the UK goons :rambo: that are playing I couldn't care who else is playing.

Cant wait for this night as it will be the time I have been out this year I think. Have been hanging out with my 6 month old daughter Alita for most of the year. But it will be my B'day 2 days after the event so I am going to party.

Si the Sigh
26-10-2005, 01:43 PM
UK goons... :lol:

dubs
28-10-2005, 07:31 PM
Are the lads playing any other gigs while in town?

davethedrummer
29-10-2005, 09:48 PM
goons?

The Germ
29-10-2005, 09:55 PM
yeah herny u are a fffffffffffoking goonie!

Ginjin
01-11-2005, 06:28 AM
I dont know about any other gigs while the "goons" .....(its what my mates and I call everyone else and what we call each other and its become a habit) ....are in town, I see from Henrys webby that they will be playing in a few states over a week from memory. I would ask Punk on this board if she knows of any whispers about "mystery guest gigs" in Melbourne because I dont know. Henry may be able to imform us if there are any other appearences if he is not locked into a contract for the flyer parties.

I am really looking forward to this party and will be taking my camera so some shots can be posted after I come back from being plastered.

dubs
01-11-2005, 01:24 PM
I dont know about any other gigs while the "goons" .....(its what my mates and I call everyone else and what we call each other and its become a habit) ....are in town, I see from Henrys webby that they will be playing in a few states over a week from memory. I would ask Punk on this board if she knows of any whispers about "mystery guest gigs" in Melbourne because I dont know. Henry may be able to imform us if there are any other appearences if he is not locked into a contract for the flyer parties.

I am really looking forward to this party and will be taking my camera so some shots can be posted after I come back from being plastered.

Well Henry, if you're not locked into a contract could you give us a heads up about other gigs on the cards? I can't make Kryal because of work.

davethedrummer
01-11-2005, 08:24 PM
yeah herny u are a fffffffffffoking goonie!

thank you jeremy , who rattled your cage ?

PunK
05-11-2005, 11:40 PM
I would ask Punk on this board if she knows of any whispers about "mystery guest gigs" in Melbourne because I dont know. .

as far as i no, there is no "mystery guest" whispers about melbounre, if swarm didnt have the boys up there on the friday nite im sure itch would of had them at t909.... so it looks like its just kryal....... and i bet none of the "good" acid tekno boys get a gig to play along side them either........ well i no itchy and scott alien aint playin there anyway (at this stage..... thou i doubt they will)

dan the acid man
05-11-2005, 11:45 PM
are you back home yet punk or are you still here in the uk

PunK
07-11-2005, 09:16 AM
back in melbourne, back at work, and think of the UK and the fairytale life i lived for two months reguarlly...... HUGE THANKS to ant and rackitt to....... cannot wait to return there hospitality when they jet down in melbourne - one day!!

davethedrummer
07-11-2005, 09:55 PM
I would ask Punk on this board if she knows of any whispers about "mystery guest gigs" in Melbourne because I dont know. .

as far as i no, there is no "mystery guest" whispers about melbounre, if swarm didnt have the boys up there on the friday nite im sure itch would of had them at t909.... so it looks like its just kryal....... and i bet none of the "good" acid tekno boys get a gig to play along side them either........ well i no itchy and scott alien aint playin there anyway (at this stage..... thou i doubt they will)

well neither am i now too
the whole tour for me is off now , after keeping the dates free in the diary for a good few months , the whole thing has been cancelled .

chris and guy are still coming i think
but i was the one who got the chop.
sorry about that.
i am pretty furious about it , as it's just too late in the day to get anything else booked.
but as it happens i'm now going back to brasil
which will be great but it's a fecking wind up none the less

:rambo: :rambo: :rambo:

dan the acid man
07-11-2005, 10:11 PM
thats harsh, did they have an excuse for doing that :eh:

DJMAYA
08-11-2005, 12:02 AM
no shit!

davethedrummer
08-11-2005, 01:42 AM
thats harsh, did they have an excuse for doing that :eh:

not really
it was just too expensive , which i can understand
but you'd have thought they'd work that one out first eh?
stupid really.
and i kept that time free for ages too
that's 2 whole weeks work that i've got to make up elsewhere
and just before christmas too
nice one guys great job!

anyway like i said brasil is on ( very luck break that )
so no more whinging from me.

The Germ
08-11-2005, 01:48 AM
Rattle my cage,,, mmmmm

PunK
08-11-2005, 10:06 AM
knew it was to good to be true.......

three tekno gods at one party on my homeland...

TAKE ME BACK TO LONDON!!!

better yet.... WARSAW!!!!!!

Ginjin
08-11-2005, 10:08 AM
Thats not good news Henry, I am gutted to hear that your not coming. :gutted:

PunK
08-11-2005, 10:53 AM
i think what us here in melbourne have to take into account is that this party is a "kandy kid, kryal castle rave party" and should of known all along that it was far to good to be true seeing three decent act at a party like this.......

gutted as henry is, is no where near as gutted as i no a few people over here will be... sure we still see chirs and guy.... but why put out that you are bringing someone over then cancel them??

typical of the commerical scene here really, they will pay big money for a huge international trance dj and pay shit for anyone who plays/ produces acid tekno

if we want these guys over here its guna be a matter of doing it ourselves... and aliais noone has the money here to do it.......

looks like ill be headed back to london for another holiday at some stage

thats some steam let out of my ears anyway.....

PunK
11-11-2005, 11:51 PM
this punk started a protest.... it wont see dave the drummer @ kryal.... but we managed to get a ITCHY v SCOTT ALIEN set.....

guess they prob felt bad for axeing henry so gave us the two best locals in the game!

278d7e64a374de26f==