PDA

View Full Version : Tottenham Arsenal-the thread!

xes
28-10-2005, 08:48 AM
Yes folks,it's the london derby with the history to make your heart beat faster,you endorphines pump like you'er on 24 pills from 1989 and your throat sore from shouting at the box.

And Thiery henry might be out!! The best news i've had all season.

So,predictions please.

I'm plumping for a 2-0 spurs win,without Henry the arse have been crap,maybe Judus will get a red card and we can all live happily ever after.

COME ON YOU SPURS!!

Esox Lucius
28-10-2005, 09:12 AM
spurs will win it. and they will end up higher than the arse at the end of the season, the arse have seriously lost it. :lol:

2-1 to spurs.

lukekendall
28-10-2005, 11:41 AM
umm im hoping for spurs like **** but we dont have a good record, i think the last time we beat them it was 1999

im going for a 2.1 tho

defoe with 2 :rambo:

djfase
28-10-2005, 12:57 PM
Id go with spurs. Arsenal are not the same without viera or henry.

Traxx
28-10-2005, 01:29 PM
Arsenal 3-1

dj casualty
28-10-2005, 08:14 PM
your all talkin rubbish apart from trax,arsenal are far superior
than spurs in every respect,i'll say draw,maybe away win
spurs fans enjoy while it lasts coz come the business end
of the season we all know who'll be up ther and which
mugs will be forragin around for scraps
c'mon you gunners

xes
29-10-2005, 03:49 PM
(((dj casualty)))

Chill man,it's just a game :lol:

Anyway,it was a draw,but you say that you're far superior,wouldn't you have won if that was the case? Henry is your backbone,you can't win shit without him. one horse team.

I'll wait untill i've seen the highlights before I comment on the game itself.

french_og
29-10-2005, 04:38 PM
I watched the last 20 mins, looked a good game. Robinson made a mistake for Arsenals goal.

Any side would miss Henry but they do need another striker, Berkamp is still a good player but not as sharp obviously.

Arsenal play good football still and with a few injuries back and maybe a couple of new players they will be challenging again.

Richierush
29-10-2005, 05:28 PM
I watched the last 20 mins, looked a good game. Robinson made a mistake for Arsenals goal.

Any side would miss Henry but they do need another striker, Berkamp is still a good player but not as sharp obviously.

Arsenal play good football still and with a few injuries back and maybe a couple of new players they will be challenging again.

its not a striker they need its a midfielder,a player maker like veira and sol campbell to be fit :rambo:

Will
31-10-2005, 12:46 AM
I think we need both, a replacement for Vieira and another striker, we've scored less than half the goals Chelsea have which isn't anywhere near good enough, we were averaging 4 goals a game this time last season.

lukekendall
31-10-2005, 12:08 PM
we dominated the first half and should of taken our chances, tho leyman had a good game for you,

we should have really won, im gutted :cry:

Will
31-10-2005, 03:32 PM
Arsenal could have won in the end so you should be happy!

278d7e64a374de26f==