PDA

View Full Version : Goldchains...

Patrick DSP
23-07-2003, 02:42 PM
i came across this new group this weekend. it's a cross of techno/electro/rap/hip hop/funk/miami bass i don't know where they really fit in. and since i like this section best i'll put it here...

i especialy like the "i come from san fransisco" track

Goldchains "mutha****a"
http://www.pias.com/gc/

he raps about stealing your girlfriend and buying 808's

-p.dsp

Angrymann
23-07-2003, 04:45 PM
Is that not Kevin Saunderson's Label ???

i'll check this out

MARKEG
24-07-2003, 12:08 AM
i get on really well with the pr girl from PIAS. she's one hell of a cool cat :) i'll e-mail her and ask her for more info!!!

Sunil
24-07-2003, 01:49 AM
Is that not Kevin Saunderson's Label ???

i'll check this out

Pias is a French label, don't think Sauderson is involved.

Xtraction
24-07-2003, 04:47 AM
This guy really knows his info. He'll be the neuro-MIDI conroller designer that "plays" what's on his mind. Looks like he's doing work with Kid606/Tigerbeat. I love those little 6" Tigerbeats......Gotta get 'em all!

Tr3v0r

tekture
24-07-2003, 06:49 AM
i came across this new group this weekend. it's a cross of techno/electro/rap/hip hop/funk/miami bass i don't know where they really fit in. and since i like this section best i'll put it here...

i especialy like the "i come from san fransisco" track

Goldchains "****"
http://www.pias.com/gc/

he raps about stealing your girlfriend and buying 808's

-p.dsp

gold chains is an artist from san francisco...i've seen him play there a few times. fun stuff.

Isabel
24-07-2003, 11:12 AM
Hi, Isabel here, first time on the forum :D
Gold Chains is on PIAS Recordings, but has done stuff for Tiger Beat & Orthlorng Musork labels. He has released his debut album for us this year: Young Miss America.
he is back in the UK to play 2 live show in Aug [Reading Festival & Leeds festival] - if you are around...

check out his website for the full info: www.gold-chains-worldwide.com

PIAS [play It again Sam] is a Belgium label, but has offices all over the world. We look after gold Chains, DJ format, Mogwai, Electric Chair, and many more in the UK... Plus Agoria's album to come...
Just done some remixes of INNER CITY's 'Big fun' [remixes by Phil Kieran, Filippo Moscatello, Agoria & Kevin Hawkes] - that is the Kevin Saunderson connection...

cheers guys!
Is :P

278d7e64a374de26f==