MC: Paul Scholes
MC: Jermaine Jenas
ML: Robert Pires
FC: Wayne Rooney
FC: Thierry Henry

:?:

Esox Lucius
23-07-2003, 06:24 PM
------------------------------------Robinson-------------------------------------

---- Finnan ------ Woodgate-------------------Terry------------Bridge-------

------Dyer--------- Viera-----------------------Kewell-------------Duff------

--------------------------Henry---------------Rooney----------------------------

djfase
23-07-2003, 10:49 PM
Who the fek is tony hibbert??????????????????

Esox Lucius
23-07-2003, 11:12 PM
Everton defender, class player.

The-last-man
24-07-2003, 10:20 AM
Tony hibbert is total class! Future england captain for sure! Keep an eye out for him this season...

T
25-07-2003, 10:55 AM
where is Van Nistelrooy in these line ups??? I hate Man Utd but he is CLASS, check his scorining record and it speaks volumes....from 2001-2003 he's scored 80 goals in 94 appearences for man utd......that is awesome.

Esox Lucius
25-07-2003, 01:21 PM
yeah ruud is a great player, but i love rooney and i think he is without doubt the freshest talent in the premiership at the moment.... and henry always amazes me, he might be a frog but he`s got some skills.

T
25-07-2003, 01:38 PM
yeah ruud is a great player, but i love rooney and i think he is without doubt the freshest talent in the premiership at the moment.... and henry always amazes me, he might be a frog but he`s got some skills.

Rooney is definitely a special talent, I just think where as he has got it all to come, and all to do....Van Nistelrooy is a PROVEN world class striker, and his work rate and attitude, true professional and all that...more to his game than just goals....a mulit faceted player.
Time will tell for Rooney and hopefully media/pressure /money bullshit won't ruin it for him. I heard some rumour some dodgy scouse wide boys have already been after his cash!! Henry, great player but not as consistant imo and when he loses his pace as he get's older he will lose his biggest asset....and his striking is not as clinical as Van Nistelrooy, he like to stroke the ball into the far corner with his right foot too aften, granted he scores some great goals and scares the hell out of defenders, but i'd have van Nistelrooy in ahead of him in my team!

Esox Lucius
25-07-2003, 01:51 PM
Fair enough T, I see why you like Ruud so much & yeah i agree that he is a world class striker, but imo Henry is more technical, ruud is more a goal scorer.

The-last-man
25-07-2003, 02:20 PM
I think Rooney will live up to his billing, give him a couple of seasons and he will be a world class striker!

T
25-07-2003, 03:11 PM
I think Rooney will live up to his billing, give him a couple of seasons and he will be a world class striker!

Let's hope so, I think football in this country will really benefit from an immense talent like his.
don't get me wrong, all the players mentioned in this thread are GREAT players, i just think at the moment, Van Nistelrooy is slighly greater.

I still think Owen is worth a mention, a great player also, but I feel he has not benefited from liverpool's poor form last year. still, he has developed his game a bit and still scoresd a lot and can run with the ball better these days. All this in a team that really hasn't been playing to it's potential is impressive. Let's hope they play more positive this year.
Van Nistelrooy has the advantage of being in a very good team that play attacking positive football, as does Henry.

The-last-man
25-07-2003, 03:16 PM
There's no denying how good van nistlerooy is, ive had him in my works dream team the last 2 seasons and will do this season too, i think henry is better though and i would partner him with rooney because they would play well together.

I just hope rooney proves his critics wrong this season and has a better season than last!

:lol:

T
25-07-2003, 03:25 PM
Roll on the football season :)

The-last-man
25-07-2003, 03:28 PM
Roll on indeed, saturdays are never the same through summer! :cry:

T
25-07-2003, 03:44 PM
Roll on indeed, saturdays are never the same through summer! :cry:

you know it!

278d7e64a374de26f==