it's 4-0

please make it stop...

Hakka
29-10-2005, 07:02 PM
haha... I think its great...

Numeric
29-10-2005, 07:15 PM
cristiano has scored one back...

that was our 1000th premiership goal, buzzin...

Numeric
29-10-2005, 07:16 PM
words fail me...

djfase
29-10-2005, 08:37 PM
United were shit. Chelsea are gonna walk the league again and look like they will do for many years.

Or until the russian leaves

Will
29-10-2005, 09:31 PM
You say that as though you thought Man U could challenge them or something! Chelsea will walk it this year I expect, but after that things will be different I reckon, when Arsenal move into the new stadium.

Mind you, I knew Chelsea were drawing 2-2 and thought they might drop points again, not Man U, though of course Boro have a good record against them. If I'd remembered who Man U were playing I'd have more than half expected them to lose, but I'm not too concerned about what they do. 4-1 though is pretty funny. :lol:

piginabush
30-10-2005, 12:16 AM

rearrange this sentence.....

at straws clutching :clap:

Really Happy with today (obviously!!!) ..... Glad McLaren showed some tactical nous and played players where they should be.

Van Duuuur Sar was rubbish, should have saved 2 of our 4 :shock: goals, and went too early for the penalty.... sooooo glad he was removed from my Dream Team last week!!!

the only one of our lads who played bad was Rochemback, was excited when he signed but has been pants, mind you was replaced by Doriva who is THE WORST brazillian footballer EVER!!

just for good measure.....

4-1 hahahahahahaha

dan the acid man
30-10-2005, 12:25 AM
haha, how poor where man utd, its a one horse race now for the elague already, which is boring to be honest.

i think when you look at the teams out there, they have all caught upto man utd and arsenal, but chelsea are still in a league of their own

macca
30-10-2005, 01:18 AM
ha ha ha ha i love u boro :clap: :lol:

Esox Lucius
30-10-2005, 07:36 AM
rio is a donkey.

united want to get rid of him and thieve king off spurs.

well done boro.

french_og
30-10-2005, 10:27 AM
I can't believe how bad Rio has become this season, he looked amateur against Hasselbaink at times yesterday, don't think it helps with the defence he is playing with, Sivestre is shite and they have a young lad at right back who is learning. O'Shea isnĀ“t that good either.

Woodgate was awesome for Real Madrid yesterday, lookled diferent class. If he continues like that Rio will be pushed further down the pecking order for England.

jam
30-10-2005, 10:46 AM
It pisses me off though that we aint getting the credit we deserved it was all about how shite United were and not how good boro were.I hate the BBC me they are wankers.

ps Woodgate is Englands best centre back when he is fit.

Numeric
30-10-2005, 11:22 AM

i see the irony of that post was lost on you, :roll:

Numeric
30-10-2005, 11:28 AM
It pisses me off though that we aint getting the credit we deserved it was all about how shite United were and not how good boro were.I hate the BBC me they are wankers.

perhaps that is because everyone knows that 'Boro are sh*te...

why aren't your boyz performing like that week in week out? because they're a bunch of lazy t**ts you can only be arsed performing when it suits them? or because Utd were actualy f**kin awful on the day and usualy perform better?

Numeric
30-10-2005, 11:31 AM
...things will be different I reckon, when Arsenal move into the new stadium.

ha...

at least you can still raise a laugh out of me with your comedy posting...

jam
30-10-2005, 01:44 PM

perhaps that is because everyone knows that 'Boro are sh*te...

why aren't your boyz performing like that week in week out? because they're a bunch of lazy t**ts you can only be arsed performing when it suits them? or because Utd were actualy f**kin awful on the day and usualy perform better?

No cock wart.

The reason is that the manager is totally useless at motivating his players and when he actually plays them in there prefered posistions and in an attacking formation we actually win.Look at all the games we have played attacking formations this season,Man u,Arsenal,Brum and Villa-all the games we have won.

and the reason we beat United is simple.

We played 3 at the back which stoped Rooney and horseface.You had no width which allowed Pogotetz and Parnaby to get forward.Smith (who is useless in midfield) could not handle Mendieta and Boateng stoped anything the past it Scholes had to offer.Yakaubu was to quick and strong for your centre backs and Jimmy bullied Rio.

All in all you underestimated Boro and got done,just like a couple of your lads did in town last night when they were giving it the big one.Dirty manc pricks.

basslinejunkie
30-10-2005, 01:45 PM
i watched this and i must admit,boro were ****in awsome,mendetia ran the show was like his valencia days.class!!!

dan the acid man
30-10-2005, 02:02 PM
calm down people ffs

jam
30-10-2005, 02:10 PM
calm down people ffs

I think it's you who needs to calm down,its just banter.If we all took everything serious on here it'd be a pretty harsh place.

he knows i love him really :love:

jam
30-10-2005, 02:10 PM
i watched this and i must admit,boro were ****in awsome,mendetia ran the show was like his valencia days.class!!! :shock:

Hell has just frozen over

dee
30-10-2005, 02:18 PM
fair play to boro , they were good we were shite, i think fergie should
drop rio now wes browns back , shit him up a bit, fair play though phill bardsley
is gonna be quality :cool: :cool:

as for will , u r a bender of the highest order, how r arsenal getting on :?: :?:

piginabush
30-10-2005, 06:10 PM

i see the irony of that post was lost on you, :roll:

no smilies, words on a screen can be construed a number of different ways....

it seemed to me like you were deadly serious, and are now just backpeddling :roll:

piginabush
30-10-2005, 06:11 PM
and the reason we beat United is simple.

We played 3 at the back which stoped Rooney and horseface.You had no width which allowed Pogotetz and Parnaby to get forward.Smith (who is useless in midfield) could not handle Mendieta and Boateng stoped anything the past it Scholes had to offer.Yakaubu was to quick and strong for your centre backs and Jimmy bullied Rio.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

dan the acid man
30-10-2005, 07:03 PM
calm down people ffs

I think it's you who needs to calm down,its just banter.If we all took everything serious on here it'd be a pretty harsh place.

he knows i love him really :love:

didnt look like banter to me, banters funny, some of the posts in here looked nothing like banter to me, especially remarks about man scum getting beaten up in town, since whens that banter

Numeric
30-10-2005, 08:22 PM
the posting on here is just banter, it's all good...

but talkin about someone gettin beat up isn't funny, i hate the kopites as much as the next man but i wouldn't laugh over seein one getting a kickin...

piginabush, the post about the 1000th goal was an attempt at irony, as if it was any consolation, and as if i would have wanted our 1000th prem goal to have been scored on such an occasion...

Traxx
30-10-2005, 08:28 PM
Chill dan its all fair game in here there's no malice.

dan the acid man
30-10-2005, 11:47 PM
Chill dan its all fair game in here there's no malice.

i just feel its getting out of hand again, it helps if you post a smiley with your banter.

like............your all a bunch of cunts ;)

Traxx
31-10-2005, 12:26 AM
Fuk off

Traxx
31-10-2005, 12:27 AM
Sorry, forgot the ;)

:lol:

Will
31-10-2005, 01:22 AM
as for will , u r a bender of the highest order, how r arsenal getting on :?: :?:

We're 1 point behind your lot, but we've played Chelsea away. We've lost to Boro, Chelsea and West Brom so far, now you've been thrashed by Boro, you lost to West Brom last season and may do again and there's a fair chance Chelsea will beat you, though I hope you win that one...

It's early days yet though, Spurs are ahead of us at the moment, but if we win our game in hand we'll go ahead of them and that'll be the end of that I expect. We've had a lot of injuries to the spine of our team, and other positions as well, on top of losing Vieira and we should have a fair bit of money to spend in January, have to wait 'til the end of the season before making any judgements I think.

Esox Lucius
31-10-2005, 07:40 AM
nowt wrong with giving a kopite a hiding :lol:

dan the acid man
31-10-2005, 01:53 PM
Sorry, forgot the ;)

:lol:

:lol: :lol:

turd juggler

;)

Traxx
31-10-2005, 01:57 PM
Eh its a skill not many posses :lol:

jam
31-10-2005, 05:32 PM
How can a manc getting a beating not be funny?

And dan it may not be funny to you but then again you seem proper wet so i wouldn't expect it to be.

ps ;)

pps please dont turn this board gay coz its a good set of lads and only you take offence.

piginabush
31-10-2005, 06:22 PM
piginabush, the post about the 1000th goal was an attempt at irony, as if it was any consolation, and as if i would have wanted our 1000th prem goal to have been scored on such an occasion...

ok cool, explained a bit better now :clap:

and I dont agree that talking about mancs getting kickings is right.....

however, change it to geordies and we are talking!!! :lol: :roll:

Will
31-10-2005, 11:12 PM
Apparently Roy Keane's comments on the defeat have been pulled off MUTV, wonder what he said... Could be another nail in the coffin of his time at Man U...

Traxx
31-10-2005, 11:21 PM
I bet he didnt pull any punches whatever he was.

He's still a cunt.

Esox Lucius
01-11-2005, 06:54 AM
takes no shit keano, good lad he is.

Numeric
02-11-2005, 12:10 PM
Yeah man, good on Keano for sayin somin...

It's obvious a number of the players are resting on their laurels and need a kick up the back-side...

Make Keane the manager, then we'd see some results...

;)

jam
02-11-2005, 03:33 PM
Sounds like Rio got the biggest slagging off from him and rightly so.

Numeric
04-11-2005, 12:01 AM
Indeed...

Rio needs to sort his head out, seriously, he's lettin us down big-time at the moment, i'm sick of him to be honest, around 95% of Utd fans stuck by him throughout the 'p**s' affair and now this is how he repays our loyalty, plus he's on mega dollar too, f**ks sake...

If he isn't anything but 100% at the weekend against Chelsea then we could be lookin at a cricket score, that's even if he plays, i'd certainly pick Wes over him at the moment, but we're lookin thread-bare at the back right now and i don't think Sir Alex will risk the youth of Bardsley against the might of the cockney blues, although on recent form the Salford lad deserves his chance to shine...

nick_anarchy
04-11-2005, 12:04 AM
Apparently Roy Keane's comments on the defeat have been pulled off MUTV, wonder what he said... Could be another nail in the coffin of his time at Man U...

i know what he said

Traxx
04-11-2005, 12:07 AM
Anyone who reads newspapers will know.

Traxx
04-11-2005, 12:07 AM
What he said about rio was good.

nick_anarchy
04-11-2005, 12:34 AM
what he said about a few players was good and true he needs to speak out more

tho the players have asked for a meating with keane to sort out his problems hes haveing with them i hope he puts a few players in their places its needed

278d7e64a374de26f==