PDA

View Full Version : Man Utd - What Now

Numeric
31-10-2005, 02:52 PM
man...

the weekends defeat to 'Boro was just a complete nightmare, i can't believe - even with our current lack of form and injury problems, that we could get turned over with such ease, no disrespect to 'Boro intended...

we can point to injuries, obviously Gaz Nev and Heinze are severly missed, Rio is just useless and should be dropped immedietly, but the problem is much more serious, our central midfield is lookin weak, Scholes is indeed passed it now, i'm a huge fan of Alan Smith, but it doesn't look as though he's gonna become a revelation in that central role, and Fletcher, after showing huge promise doesn't seem to be performing either...

Utd have got problems man...

:cry:

french_og
31-10-2005, 03:03 PM
I think they should break the bank and get Ballack.

lukekendall
31-10-2005, 03:12 PM
rio ferdinand has been a joke this season for you

Will
31-10-2005, 03:41 PM
I'm kinda glad Smith's not doing that well in central midfield, be a shame to turn a combative striker into just another midfielder, you want more than one ball winner in a team I reckon. He seemed to be doing quite well until Rooney came along and stole his thunder too...

I don't reckon it'd cost much to get Ballack, he's got about 6 months on his contract hasn't he? Plus he's knocking on 30, not much younger than Scholes really, though I'd be happy if we signed him, though he's another one who'd be cup tied for the CL. Don't suppose Wenger will go for someone that old, but you never know.

basslinejunkie
31-10-2005, 03:47 PM
every tom dik an harry will go for ballack if he becomes avalible,and i dont think the mancs or arsenal would be high on his wishlist.he'l stay at bayern i reckon,hes just using other clubs to pump up his wages.

Numeric
31-10-2005, 03:48 PM
You're tellin me mate...

Been thinkin about Ballack, but don't see much of him as i don't have chance to follow the German league, but i remember he ran riot at against us when he was still playin for Leverkusen a few seasons back...

Numeric
31-10-2005, 03:50 PM
s**t, took to long with my reply...

:doh:

french_og
31-10-2005, 03:53 PM
German football is wierd!! I sometimes watch the highlights if i am bored and Ballack smashed in a wonder goal the other week.

Think Man U should worry about future years, most quality players who could improve Man Utd are already Cuptied for the CL this year.

macca
31-10-2005, 04:35 PM
rio ferdinand has been a joke this season for you

hasnt played well has he :lol: an ive always said smith aint a midfielder no matter how good player he is ;) defo need a player of ballacks calibre there

Traxx
31-10-2005, 04:45 PM
What now? get used to it.

Will
31-10-2005, 04:51 PM
:lol:

jam
31-10-2005, 05:48 PM
Smith was half decent on the right side of mid-field coz he was still going forward but he is a class striker so why play him in that role? They should deffo go for Ballack but also start playing a more attacking game like they always used too.The counter attacking football they used to play was awesome.I remember a goal they scored against sheff united where,Sheff united had a corner which was cleared and about 7 seconds later Cantona had scored for united,they used to do this all the time.

dan the acid man
31-10-2005, 07:05 PM

haha, yeah, who gives a shit, although it would be more exciting if it wasnt a one horse race

djfase
31-10-2005, 07:10 PM
Time for fergie to go id say, Hes been there too long and they are going stale. They need a new manager with new ideas.

Martin oneill anyone?????

I think hes the man.

Does anyone wanna see chelsea walk the league for next 10 years and have it won by xmas? I dont.

jam
31-10-2005, 07:51 PM
Martin O'niel? why oh why does everyone rate him so much? Can someone please tell what exactly this man has ever done?

Liecster finished 9th twice,mint.He also won the league in scotland wow.

Numeric
31-10-2005, 09:33 PM

no way...

Traxx
31-10-2005, 09:35 PM
Yes way.

dan the acid man
01-11-2005, 03:26 PM
Time for fergie to go id say, Hes been there too long and they are going stale. They need a new manager with new ideas.

Martin oneill anyone?????

I think hes the man.

Does anyone wanna see chelsea walk the league for next 10 years and have it won by xmas? I dont.

i wondered how long it would take to hear people say that, its not alex's fault, the players are playing shite, i reckon there's dressing room unrest with a few of the stars.

plus i think their coach is crap

phantomdj
01-11-2005, 09:35 PM
terrible result... lets see how man utd react to it ... thats the only way you can know what the future holds....

remember arsenal losing 6-1 to man utd, then 4-0 to liverpool in successive weeks, but still coming strong by the end... or when man utd lost to southampton 6-3

nick_anarchy
02-11-2005, 10:53 AM
i cant see us gettin any better dan ... the team is poor , players who care about the club dont show it to much dead wood in the tram and has been for the past few seasens

rio is a defo he has to go cash in on him in the summer and go for someone young i say , i cant see us winning anythink for the next few years but to build the team back up is what is needed
we need a new striker , a creater and a holding player in midfield and a new centerback and we have to spend money fast !!!! them yanks now have to show what thay are mad of now

278d7e64a374de26f==