PDA

View Full Version : Crock of shite about Arsenal

Will
31-10-2005, 04:50 PM
"Arsenal do not have as much money as people are speculating. In the Summer though they will have just over £40 million with the sales of players. Henry will make a £18 million move to Barcelona, Pires will make a £4million move to Galataseray, Bergkamp will make a Free move to Ajax to spend 1 year and end his career in Holland, Ashley Cole will make a £17 million + Guti move to Real Madrid. Some of the money will be invested although Fernando Torres is a target, he may be expensive and a gamble whilst David Trezeguet could also be an option but Anelka is a surprise target and Allesandro Del Piero (10m) is now the most likely option with Wenger having a Del Piero/Reyes strike partnership in mind. Van Persie will be kept as 3rd choice. As a replacement left-back, Wenger will look at Roberto Carlos who will be out of a place at Madrid with Cole's move and he should manage to sort a £8 million move for the Brazilian. Wenger will also seal a £15 million move to Louis Boa Morte. Finally a goalkeeper will come in Sporting Lisbon/Portugal Ricardo for £5 million. The starting line up will look like this, Ricardo, Toure, Senderos, Campbell, Carlos, Ljunberg, Guti, Gilberto, Boa Morte, Reyes, Del Piero.
This brand new line up will be in effect from August at the new Emirates stadium. Expect Campbell to be handed captaincy and also Wenger could now be in his penultimate season, these 5 buys to arrive in the Summer for around £40 million together."

Dunno who came up with this shite, but it'd mean we'd only have £1 million to spend if we sold no-one according to them - don't think so somehow! And I'm pretty sure Pires is out of contract in the summer so can't see us getting £4 million for him somehow, and Boa Morte for £15m...!

dj casualty
01-11-2005, 05:26 PM
thats the biggest load of crap i've seen in ages
del piero and carlos since when does wenger buy players
the wrong side of 33,goalkeeper an exception for obvious reasons
and boa morte,torres and ricardo?
oh come on :lol:

french_og
02-11-2005, 10:23 AM
Don't tell me?? That must of came from The Daily Sport??? And I think Jo Guest wrote it!!

nick_anarchy
02-11-2005, 10:48 AM
total bollox .. u may aswell say u r goin to win the treble this season

278d7e64a374de26f==