PDA

View Full Version : Pump Up The Volume Music Documentary Series UK Channel 4

koma
01-11-2005, 04:50 PM
maybe this is already posted somewhere on the board, but I didnt notice it.. in that case, sorry ;)

This rip was my windows media web release. Since ripping I've tracked down a copy of the original recording videos which I've converted to DVD, this rip is from my original recordings when aired on Channel 4, adverts have been removed.

This series has never officially been released on DVD. Enjoy the history

Part 1: 48m 38s (320X240) Windows Media 9, 512 kbps.
Part 2: 46m 33s (320X240) Windows Media 9, 1 Mbps
Part 3: 48m 04s (320X240) Windows Media 6, 512 kbpx.

3 Parts charting the rise of House music to Hardcore in the UK.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the story of the social, musical and cultural phenomenon that is house. From its roots in Chicago, where it rose from the ashes of disco, house music has exploded, taking over the world. In the process, it has fragmented into a plethora of sub-genres, from rave to drum & bass to UK garage. It now plays at every fashion show, party, premiere and club opening, and has been adopted by countless mainstream music stars from Madonna to part-time DJ Boy George. Pump Up the Volume takes us from Chicago and New York via Ibiza to Britain, interviewing dozens of key players on both sides of the Atlantic, including the legendary Marshall Jefferson, Trax founder Larry Sherman, Goldie, Paul Oakenfold, and the people behind suberclubs such as the Paradise Garage and the Ministry of Sound. House has transcended class, race and cultural boundaries. Pump Up the Volume is the definitive history of the world's most dynamic music.

http://www.themixingbowl.org/download.php/4008/PurEnergY%20presents%20Pump%20Up%20The%20Volume%20 (3%20Part%20Series).torrent

SlavikSvensk
01-11-2005, 05:06 PM
sweet man...will download when i get home

:clap:

koma
01-11-2005, 05:22 PM
beware.. its about 560 MB big! ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==