PDA

View Full Version : chumps leage results tonight

Traxx
01-11-2005, 09:36 PM
Another convincing win for the red men tonight. Glad fernando got a goal that will do his confidence the world of good. Not a bad team performance all round. Crouch is still shite. If only we could do that in the league. Still under no illusions were still desperatley short of a good few class players.

Oh & another defeat for chelski & imarichfukincuntovich :clap: :clap: :clap:

phantomdj
01-11-2005, 09:44 PM
its pathetic that we do not do that to other teams in the premiership... it is stupid that our best chance of silverware is the champions league.... why on earth cant we hammer the lower english teams .... it seems certain players only perform on the big stage...

im glad chelsea lost even though it might have been better for them to win which would guarantee us qualification... its still possible chelsea can go out of the competition, likewise so could we..but im very confident we'll defeat betis at anfield..

Will
01-11-2005, 11:05 PM
I hope Betis win their remaining games, then Liverpool beat Maureen's men, that'd be nice!

Traxx
01-11-2005, 11:08 PM
Real nice.

Traxx
01-11-2005, 11:57 PM
Christ, the roar in the stadium when dani scored for betis :wtf:

Traxx
01-11-2005, 11:58 PM
Just watching the highlights.

french_og
02-11-2005, 07:55 AM
That Luis Garcia header was one of the best headers i have seen for ages. Was this his one good game in 5?

lukekendall
02-11-2005, 08:27 AM
a good performace for liverpool, tho they were not playing real tough oposition.....

ha ha chelsea lost ya cunts!!!!

i watched the game they were getting shitty as **** :lol:

Esox Lucius
02-11-2005, 02:28 PM
a good performace for liverpool, tho they were not playing real tough oposition.....

ha ha chelsea lost ya cunts!!!!

i watched the game they were getting shitty as **** :lol:

Anderlecht aren't that bad a team. good performance from the shite. they need to win it again as they won't qualify for it next season.

phantomdj
02-11-2005, 05:36 PM
Anderlecht aren't that bad a team. good performance from the shite. they need to win it again as they won't qualify for it next season.

the funny thing is that it does seem we have far more chance to win that than any of the english cups

french_og
02-11-2005, 06:28 PM
I think though it was the best thing for them going out of the Carling Cup, they have got loads of fixtures this season with that World Club Cup and the other one off Tokyo game.

They do look a much better side in Europe, maybe the Premiership doesn't suit some of their players.

278d7e64a374de26f==