PDA

View Full Version : Lille vs Manchester Utd

Numeric
02-11-2005, 08:01 PM
if Utd ever needed a result to boost morale...

it's gonna be a tough game, if Lille play defensive then we're f**ked...

C'mon Utd!!

:rambo:

Esox Lucius
02-11-2005, 08:40 PM
munichs getting beat 1-0 :!:

djfase
02-11-2005, 08:46 PM
Playing shite aswell

Numeric
02-11-2005, 08:49 PM
f**ks sake...

half-time 1-0

Lille don't seem to play playing too defensive, just better all round...

Utd look anxious and have no imagination up-front...

what the f**k...

Traxx
02-11-2005, 09:20 PM
Hahaha

Numeric
02-11-2005, 09:37 PM
f**ks sake man...

:cry:

djfase
02-11-2005, 09:40 PM
United were very poor again.

Shouldve watched the udinese game

Traxx
02-11-2005, 09:56 PM
HAHAHAHAHA

Numeric
02-11-2005, 09:59 PM
the 'team', if you can call it that, were awful...

no cut and thrust up-front, weak in mid-field and suspect at the back once again...

if Lille were more clynical then it could have quite easily been another mauling...

what the f**k...

and at the weekend Chelsea visit Old Trafford, yay...

dan the acid man
02-11-2005, 10:08 PM
im gonna watch the chelsea man utd game, should be funny

Numeric
02-11-2005, 10:14 PM
yeah mate, hilarious...

:cry:

Will
03-11-2005, 04:13 AM
Hmmm, I'm in two minds about the result, I couldn't even listen to the Arsenal game on the radio so a culling of English teams in the CL would be good and it'd be funny if Man U went out, but I'll be a Man U fan on Sunday (so to speak!) and would be very happy if Man U beat 'the Cunts'. I can't beleive how weak their squad looked though, I thought they probably had a stronger squad than Arsenal (more strength in depth that is), but now I'm not so sure.

They've got Riley for the game on Sunday though, so they should be able to be pretty rough and take a few tumbles in Chelsea's penalty area, it'd be only right they end Chelsea's run like they did ours and make the most of Riley... As long as his shitness doesn't help Chelsea, but I can't see that at OT, hope not at least...

french_og
03-11-2005, 09:46 AM
They miss Scholes Keane and Giggs bigtime even more so in Europe with their experience, also Heize and Neville are missing so it no wonder they are struggling. Ronaldo doesn't play as well when the likes of Keane are not in the side as cover for him defensively.

That was one boring game though, turned it off with 20 mins to go and watched Villareal.

nick_anarchy
03-11-2005, 10:50 AM
we were bollox no excises sack the lot of them im ****in fedup with the shite

Traxx
03-11-2005, 11:39 AM
Trouble in scumbags paradise eh boys? :dance:

nick_anarchy
03-11-2005, 11:48 AM
trouble aint the word dude ... its a ****in shambles i feel like doin a little roy keane and riping in to each and every player on here

basslinejunkie
03-11-2005, 01:06 PM
Trouble in scumbags paradise eh boys? :dance:

great isnt it!!! :clap:

nick_anarchy
03-11-2005, 02:27 PM
at least we are still above liverpool in the prem and still in the champions league tho its hanging thin ... but still above liverpool is nice

basslinejunkie
03-11-2005, 02:30 PM
yeah but were slowly starting to look good again,whereas your going the opposite way.where are we if we win our game/s in hand??

jam
03-11-2005, 03:28 PM
I'm not glad that Man utd lost but i'm glad that all the man u's supporters on here's team lost (if you know what i mean)

Numeric
03-11-2005, 04:43 PM
yeah but were slowly starting to look good again,whereas your going the opposite way.where are we if we win our game/s in hand??

your sh*te will over take us by a point, but we still have a game to play too, if we win that (ha-ha) then we'll be above you by a couple of points...

it's still early days yet anyway, anything can happen, i still have faith...

phantomdj
03-11-2005, 06:30 PM
liverpool are better than the premiership table shows...

if only we were in a european league... haha, we would be the top dog of england then :cool: , but while we are in the english league we are always ending there or there abouts... hopefully this will be sorted eventually

basslinejunkie
03-11-2005, 08:47 PM
we need 2 start buying the proved class players,no gambles.weather weve got the cash for that is a diffrent matter.this in my opinion is the only way were gonna improve enough to win the prem.

Will
03-11-2005, 08:55 PM
I'm not glad that Man utd lost but i'm glad that all the man u's supporters on here's team lost (if you know what i mean)

You like Man U, just not the fans?

Anyway, the good news is that Chelsea are going through a dodgy spell too, albeit not quite as dodgy as Man U's... But hopefully Man U will get a temporary reprieve while Chelsea's continues, if not worsens...

Hopefully Man U's results against their 2 main rivals will be the reverse of last season!

Numeric
03-11-2005, 10:03 PM
exchange home and away victories against Arsenal for the same against Chelsea...

um, hard choice, obviously i'd like to win all the fixtures, but if i had to choose...

well the rivalry between Utd and Arsenal is bitter, but we haven't beat Chelsea in a while, they had us off in the Carling Cup games and the Stamford Bridge fixture last season when i thought we had the better of them, ofcourse they battered us at Old Trafford...

:hmm:

it's too difficult a choice...

Will
04-11-2005, 01:30 AM
Yes, it would be too hard to choose normally, but since Chelsea beat us once already and I think we get one more chance to stop them beating our record (if no-one else does in the mean time) I'd take winning our next game over Chelsea over winning our next game against Man U...

It's interesting comparing the seasons of Arsenal and Man U thus far, Wenger doesn't want us to peak too soon only to get overhauled in the title run in whereas Fergie wanted a good start so they wouldn't be playing catch up. Man U had a decent start, but are now having a bad run, whilst Arsenal didn't start too well, but things look much brighter now, especially having sealed our place in the knock out stages of the CL, meaning we can concentrate on the league now.

Though of course both teams have been hit by injuries.

jam
04-11-2005, 04:26 PM

You like Man U, just not the fans?

Anyway, the good news is that Chelsea are going through a dodgy spell too, albeit not quite as dodgy as Man U's... But hopefully Man U will get a temporary reprieve while Chelsea's continues, if not worsens...

Hopefully Man U's results against their 2 main rivals will be the reverse of last season!

yeah i cant stand most of them.

278d7e64a374de26f==