PDA

View Full Version : Will is BOA's Arsene Wenger ( voyeur )

nick_anarchy
04-11-2005, 12:32 AM
all i ever see now is u goin on about chelsea what is it with u ARSEnal fans all u ever do is talk about chelsea

Will
04-11-2005, 01:01 AM
Ahhh shut up! Maybe if Abramovich had bought Man City or Liverpool and brought in Maureen and he was slagging off your team and manager all the time and had the gall to accuse your manager of that and saying he never commented on your team then you'd understand!

You didn't like me slagging off Man U so you should be grateful! Besides, there's no Chelsea fans on here so we can slag them off as much as we want! And there's much to talk about where Chelsea's concerned at the moment, they're approaching our unbeaten record and there aren't many teams likely to beat them and they've finally had a loss of form, which gives hope to everyone else...

nick_anarchy
04-11-2005, 09:08 AM
pffft "they're approaching our unbeaten record " haha o go run an cry ..... seems to me ARSEnal fans are real cheleas fans

Esox Lucius
04-11-2005, 09:16 AM
arsenal fans are big girls, cry over owt.

DJsmallpaul
04-11-2005, 12:18 PM
& like the mancs they live no where near their club ;)

Numeric
04-11-2005, 03:22 PM

That was a myth thought up by bitter Kopites and has no foundation...

phantomdj
04-11-2005, 04:17 PM

thats bull... therer are more ma\n utd fans here in yorkshire than leeds fans

DJsmallpaul
04-11-2005, 04:35 PM
Exactly

Traxx
04-11-2005, 04:45 PM
Haha myth

jam
04-11-2005, 04:46 PM

There's more Boro fans up here but there is still a hell of alot of Man u fans but there is probs more Liverpool fans,one of the reasons i hate em so much.

It pisses me off when people dont support there local team. :nono:

nick_anarchy
04-11-2005, 08:50 PM
blah blah b;ah blah

Numeric
04-11-2005, 09:49 PM

that doesn't mean to say that there aren't any Utd fans living in Manchester...

Utd have more fans than any other football club in the world, so ofcourse they are gonna have fans that don't live in Manchester, every team has fans that aren't from where the club are based...

phantomdj
04-11-2005, 09:53 PM

that doesn't mean to say that there aren't any Utd fans living in Manchester...

Utd have more fans than any other football club in the world, so ofcourse they are gonna have fans that don't live in Manchester, every team has fans that aren't from where the club are based...

not true... liverpool have the biggest fan base ..fair dos because they won the cup... but that goes with everything these days... dont ask me how it was calculated, but it was in the newspaper citing a survey on the matter... im sure its the same non concrete way that you assume your own size...

Numeric
04-11-2005, 09:58 PM
who has the largest fan base isn't the issue here...

and if what you say about Liverpool is true then it's fair to assume that they have more fans that come from places other than Merseyside...

no?

phantomdj
05-11-2005, 05:44 AM
who has the largest fan base isn't the issue here...

and if what you say about Liverpool is true then it's fair to assume that they have more fans that come from places other than Merseyside...

no?

thats true, although people are sort of saying that those in manchester are more city fans and so forth...one which i do not bother to get involved in because i would have no real way of knowing the facts about it

Esox Lucius
05-11-2005, 08:16 AM
united do have a big following in manchester, united's main firm are called the 'cockney reds' as a joke as most of them are from the salford area.

liverpool i reckon have just as many fans outside the city that united do.

liverpool also apparently have the biggest turn over of fans.

Will
05-11-2005, 04:53 PM
pffft "they're approaching our unbeaten record " haha o go run an cry ..... seems to me ARSEnal fans are real cheleas fans

Not wanting our record to be beaten by our local rivals, yeah, how strange... Just because all your records have been long since beaten! Maybe I should talk about how shit your team is then, would that make you happier? And id you're going to keep calling Arsenal 'ARSEnal' maybe I'd better start calling your team Wank-cunts-ter UrSHITE'ed, pretty apt don't you think?

Will
05-11-2005, 05:11 PM
It's starting to sound as though you're obsessed by Arsenal and Arsenal fans!

Numeric
05-11-2005, 05:45 PM
You like to talk about your precious record but i doubt you're gonna see Arsenal dominate the Premiership like Utd did throughout the ninties, trophies matter, not records...

At the end of the day Utd are still the greatest Premiership club of all time as they have won the competition more times than anyone else, that is the only record that really counts surely...

Will
05-11-2005, 06:01 PM
If Abramovich had come along just as United were starting to dominate, then what then? Blackburn won the title and they weren't as rich as Chelsea.

Numeric
05-11-2005, 06:23 PM
Abramovich has upset things with his endless riches, let us not forget that Utd's success came about slowly over years, with the construction of a home-grown crop of young players. Utd didn't buy the Premiership as Chelsea have...

And also, remember how Blackburn had a huge injection of cash the season that they won the title...

Will
05-11-2005, 07:16 PM
I'm comparing United to Arsenal, not Chelsea. I'm comparing Blackburn to Chelsea, Blackburn stopped United winning the title fairly early in United's dominance and they weren't as formidable as Chelsea. If Abramovich's Chelsea had come along 10 years earlier it might well have knocked United's dominance on the head, whereas it probably stopped us becoming the dominant force.

Plus United were arguably at their strongest when Wenger came to Arsenal, whereas there was no dominant force when Man U started to come good.

nick_anarchy
05-11-2005, 08:39 PM
we were at our best around 98/99 after the champions league final it all went down hill .. to many changes i think what amramovich has done is good for the prem

jam
06-11-2005, 03:10 AM
You gotta love Will,he has bags of passion,hes clueless but he cares so hes a legend in my eyes.

phantomdj
06-11-2005, 02:29 PM
You like to talk about your precious record but i doubt you're gonna see Arsenal dominate the Premiership like Utd did throughout the ninties, trophies matter, not records...

At the end of the day Utd are still the greatest Premiership club of all time as they have won the competition more times than anyone else, that is the only record that really counts surely...

the LEAGUE is the LEAGUE.... who cares what name it goes under or what sponsor. it is the same thing. so LIVERPOOL are the most successful... and the only reason i bring this up is because of the anti-arsenal sentiment on this board

dee
06-11-2005, 08:22 PM
who gives a **** where your from as long as you love and support your team

ohh noo im not from manchester , so does that mean i cant have passion for a great team

fuk you ass lickers football is wat i love not goeography :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol:

nick_anarchy
07-11-2005, 05:22 PM

the LEAGUE is the LEAGUE.... who cares what name it goes under or what sponsor. it is the same thing. so LIVERPOOL are the most successful... and the only reason i bring this up is because of the anti-arsenal sentiment on this board

bollox dan different league different cup just have a lot of the same teams it did when u last won the top league ...

278d7e64a374de26f==