PDA

View Full Version : Any PHP/MYSQL Whizz Kids out there???

zigojacko
05-11-2005, 07:45 PM
Hi all,

Am after some help with using php and mysql on one of the websites i'm building if anyone could possibly help me please or possibly point me in the right direction of some tutorials online perhaps...

Basically, all it is i'm after (well i say "all it is" however i think a fair bit of coding is involved :S ) is i have created a register.php page and need to create a login.php page now but i also need two levels of user access...

Any help appreciated, and payment is a possibility as well... Pls contact me via msn or reply here if anyone has a spare 10mins to lend a hand...

Many thanks guys! :)

Zigo

Barely Human
05-11-2005, 09:29 PM
If you have your coding that you have already, and let us know what your having trouble doing, then i'll see if i can work round the problem mate. I was just about to put a post up about php/mysql aswell :lol:

zigojacko
05-11-2005, 09:48 PM
Haha, I knew it would be you who replied to this first mate... :lol:

Cheers for the reply though, well to be honest I have only really got a basic registration page up and running (and I quote basic) and just have got stuck really on how to go about setting different user levels up with a login.php page, as long as I can get the basic coding done and then I aim to tweak to suit and implement into the site...

Would it be any help if I explained about the site and circumstances related at all bud?

Thanks

Barely Human
05-11-2005, 10:16 PM
Try this tutorial mate - http://www.tutorialized.com/tutorial/Complete-Members-System/9035

Another usefull one to check is this - http://www.php-mysql-tutorial.com/index.php

zigojacko
06-11-2005, 10:59 AM
Ahhh there really handy cheers mate, I've just been trying to go through them now, I have a few queries however... Have added you to msn if you don't mind and will try and catch you on there and hopefully grab a chat with you about part of the code if thats okay... many thanks mate :)

278d7e64a374de26f==