PDA

View Full Version : BMB tour 26th, Orbit (morley)

The Divide
27-07-2003, 01:07 PM
Surgeon
Paul Damage
Regis (live)

Quality, probably one of the best Orbits I had been to! The atmosphere was electric. The choonz where banging all nite. I hope to see more nights like this at the Orbit when its moved. What a ****ing nite "GWAN"

The Divide
27-07-2003, 01:08 PM
*faints*

Esox Lucius
27-07-2003, 01:09 PM
Surgeon & Regis @ T-funkshun in Liverpool 12th September :D :D can`t wait.

The Divide
27-07-2003, 01:26 PM
Tell your mates, encourage everyone to go!!! Go now, do it now!! goo gooo. hahahahah. I couldnt beleave how good it was, theres no way the orbit would but in its little crisis if it was as good as that every time. I realy do beleave that. Theres been so many dodgy nites where the lineup seemed back to front. The harder DJ would play first, then the second DJ would play a more clubbier/lighter set. More towards the end of the night people would leave early even tho it shuts at 2, those kind of nights put me off going up there, it felt like you was been let down imo and it seemed to happen a lot. What the ****?? That was madness it just seemed to get more and more evil as the night progreessed. At the end for the last tune!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: they tore the place apart. Now theres rumours that there gonna do another night at the morley venue, bring them back, book em again for ****s sake!!!

Adverse
27-07-2003, 06:12 PM
yeah again and again and again.. did you take any pictures you square headed slaghippo??

The Divide
27-07-2003, 06:27 PM
No, used up the film on your mum! :P

The Divide
27-07-2003, 06:28 PM
Its times like this I wish there was still an Edit button! hahahaha

278d7e64a374de26f==