PDA

View Full Version : Andreas Kramer/Working Vinyl

Tiddlypeep
27-07-2003, 03:53 PM
Is it just me or does anyone else notice how bad the pressings are on these releases?.

Just doesn't sound clean when played thru a system!.

Is this down to the producers involved or just where they got the vinyl from?.

Will :)

davethedrummer
27-07-2003, 04:15 PM
i think working vinyl is andreas kremer not andreas kraemer.
and yes they do sound crap. (i think so anyway)
actually can anyone clear this whole thing up about andreas kremer/kreamer??
i've played with kremer and he seems nice enough but a lot of people think he is deliberatley using the false perception that he is kraemer to get himself bookings. he's not a fantastic dj but he ain't totally rubbish either and a guy in canada told me that kraemer had actually called him up and told him to stop using his name to get gigs.
one of my mates here in london told me that when he presented kremer with a construct rythm record by kraemer that he noodod his head and said " yeah that's me " or words to that effect.
what's the deal here anyone know?????
he's obviously based his sound on the construct rythm sound but it's nowhere near as good even though i don't really rate either all that much personally.

all a bit suspect to me, does anyone know either of these guys personally?

sorry in advance to kremer if this is just a misunderstanding.

Jimfish
27-07-2003, 04:37 PM
bizarre!

Patrick DSP
29-07-2003, 01:05 AM
i've heard the same the other way around too (with this whole name business). both of them are having a little hissy fit about their names.

as for working vinyl and the rest of his stuff... it has a lot to do with the pressing plant. my contribution to working vinyl #5 sounds a bit differant than what i originaly sent. and yes kremer likes his distortion a lot too. it's an aquired taste i guess. i'm not into it too much. only in small doses.

but as for kremer as a person, in my dealings with him, he's one of the nicest people i've ever met.

hopefully lifeform #14 that burket and I and i think the guy from mankind records are remixing will be of better sound quality for you blokes.

i know it's a silly thing to have simular names and to both be from germany. it's basicaly a pride/stubornness issue too i think.

-Patrick DSP
www.patrickdsp.com

davethedrummer
29-07-2003, 01:06 AM
are you really the pope?

Patrick DSP
29-07-2003, 01:10 AM
no i'm a Jihad All-Star

lol

davethedrummer
29-07-2003, 01:11 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

hehehe

MARKEG
29-07-2003, 01:20 AM
DSP - please make your avatar the right size!!!!

it's wayyyyyyyy to big!!!

sorry wahhhheyyyyy tooo big!!!

278d7e64a374de26f==