PDA

View Full Version : kraemer/kremer who is he???

davethedrummer
27-07-2003, 04:44 PM
thought i'd start a new thread about this.
dangerous territory as i don't want to throw wild acusations around.
basically they are 2 different guys right?
but there is a problem as i have heard kremer has claimed to be kraemer on more than one occasion.
is this true????
anyone?

very sorry to kremer in advance (again) if this is all bollocks.

Jimfish
27-07-2003, 04:49 PM
hes my granny playin hard techno down the bingo hall on a thursday night.. shes just trying to get a few more gigs... the ol' pension doesnt stretch far these days!!

crime
27-07-2003, 05:01 PM
Was the guy not aware of the other, i mean the one who recorded under the name second?
If that was me, I'd change my artist name real quick!
Not really aware of either of their stuff... kinda got the feeling it wouldn't be my cup of tea...

Jimfish
27-07-2003, 05:07 PM
no, her real name is doris, but old chubby garner advised her that she needed to sound a bit more german...
she chose andreas kremer but then realised she must have seen kraemer somwhere and the name was in the back of her mind.. shes getting loads of gigs now though, and she wouldnt be able of afford all those lovely sausages if she were to change it :cry:

DJAmok
27-07-2003, 05:54 PM
Andreas Kremer and Andreas Krämer (or Kraemer) are two different producers, and it is by coincidence their real name. Also they used to sound even somewhat alike, but now each has developed his own style. And they have the same hair colour.

Anyways, Krämer is the guy from Construct Rhythm, works with people like Alexnder Katz and Kay D. Smith.

Kremer is a real workaholic, he has severeal labels running, Lifeforms, Working Vinyl, and I think Kazumi and Holzplatten are also his. His new stuff is really hard.

Jimfish
27-07-2003, 05:56 PM
yeah.. she does like it hard..

The Divide
27-07-2003, 06:34 PM
Hehehehehe

wenna
27-07-2003, 08:23 PM
isn't kreamer really big in the 'schranz' scene??

DJAmok
27-07-2003, 09:58 PM
both are

DJ Corbzy
28-07-2003, 12:02 AM
Andreas Kramer aka Construct Rhythm and Psycho Kramer is a ****ing god!

Whereas the other Kremer is not...

The Divide
28-07-2003, 12:14 AM
I have seen both names on the net. I honestly thought it was people spelling his name wrong!! :oops: Dizzy cunt

Epps
28-07-2003, 10:50 AM
I thought that Kremer's release on Contrast back in '99? PB909?...was a strong release, I believe that LFR has gone right off the boil since the first release. The DJ Boss mix on LFR01 was great.

Epps
28-07-2003, 10:56 AM
Also, to add to Daves question bout Kremer...Kramer and Pogald played here last November. However the fliers were printed with Kremer (PK Audio) which is in fact Kramers label.

I emailed Kremer's agency to inquire as to whether he was playing at the party here in Melbourne. They advised that it was not him and that the organisers must be using his name falsely. So at least they acknowledged that fact then :?

davethedrummer
28-07-2003, 11:07 AM
stupid isn't it?

they should make themselves more distinguishable.
me and dave ddr used to have this situation as well
he ended up doing one of my gigs and i had to do one of his because both promoters had completely f*cked it up

MARKEG
28-07-2003, 11:13 AM
yeah.. but to me the original will always be krämer.

you know i think the problem here that i'll had with distiguishing the two is that funny 'ä' also means 'ae'. so you can also say krämer as kraemer. i didn't realise that until now.

so when i see kremer i get confused.

but this has clearer it up nicely.

davethedrummer
28-07-2003, 11:17 AM
i reckon the music should clear it up for you too
i mean kraemer makes good stuff and kremer doesn't

Angrymann
28-07-2003, 11:25 AM
Were they both not in a film a while back too " Kremer V's Kraemer ".

MARKEG
28-07-2003, 11:28 AM
hahaha jesus never thought about that!!!! hahahaha

meri
28-07-2003, 12:37 PM
You can usually tell who's who from the first couple of beats:-
Kremer= distortion...
Kramer= phat and clean...

T
28-07-2003, 12:54 PM
This confused me for a while. Kramer has released some excellent stuff on form recordings imo. Not into Kremer so much, or at least the trax of his i've heard. Heard him play out at free energy, london, wasn't into his dj'ing either.

TripleX
28-07-2003, 07:15 PM
krämer is boring to me, his beats all sound the same....
Kremer is alright, he has good and bad tunes...

Patrick DSP
29-07-2003, 01:06 AM
i've heard the same the other way around too (with this whole name business). both of them are having a little hissy fit about their names.

as for working vinyl and the rest of his stuff... it has a lot to do with the pressing plant. my contribution to working vinyl #5 sounds a bit differant than what i originaly sent. and yes kremer likes his distortion a lot too. it's an aquired taste i guess. i'm not into it too much. only in small doses.

but as for kremer as a person, in my dealings with him, he's one of the nicest people i've ever met.

hopefully lifeform #14 that burket and I and i think the guy from mankind records are remixing will be of better sound quality for you blokes.

i know it's a silly thing to have simular names and to both be from germany. it's basicaly a pride/stubornness issue too i think.

-Patrick DSP
www.patrickdsp.com

The Divide
29-07-2003, 01:41 AM
Well said! Hey I love distortion (in the right places)

Is it me of does everyones avatars just get bigger and bigger? hahahaa

davethedrummer
29-07-2003, 01:45 AM
no man dsp's just got smaller
or the acid's just kicking in

The Divide
29-07-2003, 01:47 AM
I am gonna have to quit smoking skunk on weeknights :shock:

DjRAraujo
29-07-2003, 08:26 AM
I once booked Andreas Kremer for my Technose parties here in Curitiba - Brazil and it was pretty good.

I have to agree with DSP, Kremer is a wicked guy !! And he loves what he does.....and the distortion shit as well :lol:

I can tell his mixing skills are a bit strange but his labes releases some really good remixes... :shock:

cheers

Rafael Araujo

lunatrick
29-07-2003, 01:00 PM
In my opinion Kremer releases far too much stuff, surely if you produce that much you can't be spending too much time on it, which frankly is born out by listening to the music. I have bought the odd release though, and you can't blame a man for trying..... :lol:

Louk
30-08-2003, 01:42 PM
the one who records for construct rhythm is ****ing mental and has produced the best techno track ever in my opinion "so wie es immer war"

anyway it shouldnt really matter - so long as he isnt called andreas kraemeffeffeffeffchriswaddle and so long as he produces awesome distorted techno then all good.

Louk

MARKEG
30-08-2003, 02:31 PM
andreas kraemeffeffeffeffchriswaddle ??????????????

MARKEG
30-08-2003, 02:31 PM
have you been taking drugs?

Addict
30-08-2003, 02:41 PM
now now we're not supposed to talk about D.r.u.g.s's

dcdn
30-08-2003, 06:06 PM
i think Krämer & Pogadl's PK Audio 001 is his best release ever,
man the track Himmelfahrt is just really really nice!
like the bass, not a very heavy one, but with the compression a very aggresiveness and just the combination with the hihats makes this one a banger

dcdn
30-08-2003, 06:07 PM
Never heard of a future release on PK Audio, does someone????
they stopped after number 1...

Louk
30-08-2003, 07:57 PM
no mark i dont take drugs - i happen to just be naturally ****ed up...

Louk

278d7e64a374de26f==