http://www.truelove.co.uk/sound/maximum_minimum/previews/maxmin049_2.mp3

fils_here
02-01-2006, 07:40 PM
nice indeed it is!

http://www.truelove.co.uk/sound/maximum_minimum/previews/maxmin049_2.mp3

it is nice indeed!! :dance:

gunjack
03-01-2006, 05:40 PM
wow what a warm fuzzy. havent been here in ages so it was nice to see this, hey mark eg sorry for being such a cunt last time lol anyway guys i havent done a techno track in about 2 months, since i started recording this pop/soul/funk album it feels good to take a break... gpt me a great new job here in the capital (mexico city) and am trying to get this album of songs out to warp or chocolate industries.... got the bluelines on promo this month, gjs04 was delayed but will be out ASAP, gameface 01 is on promo..... i am thinking to do a 5th gunjack series in the summer and then STOP. a semi retirement if you will..... just the occaisonal remix or track here and there and let the youngsters put out stuff on deafmosaic.... i dunno man, i am really bored with hard techno. this ep on audio assault for example contains trax that were written over a year ago........ the thing is that techno aint treating me very good and i am sick of trying after ten years, to get the respect that a creative guy like me deserves.

dont get me wrong guys, i still loove techno and this aint one of those "poor me i am retiring" posts, but after the next 10 or 12 records i am afraid i wont be very motivated to keep going with the techno thing. it has just been too long that i have been ignored and there are plenty of youngsters doing the thing......

well at any rate nice to see you all again.

GJ

gunjack
03-01-2006, 05:42 PM
wow somehow this ended up in the wrong thread, admin can u erase this plz?

278d7e64a374de26f==