PDA

View Full Version : Quick & Smart

Conan
08-11-2005, 12:27 AM
I was thinking about this guy recently. I have a couple of his records and I think for ****ed up hard techno he's one of the best. Not to much of a fan of his newish record with Sven wittekind its a bit to straight forward for me but his records on Horspielmusik are brilliant and his new one on don't is good too.

Anyone now what he's up to?

Lujo
08-11-2005, 03:30 PM
I like Q & S too my favuorite rec. is Head Shaped Head Nerv.rec

Don't now what he's up to.
Maybe he will appear on Technogladiators 03 with some mean rmx like the one on 01.

djfurness
09-11-2005, 04:40 PM
is this the same quick n smart whos released a tune on Dont Records?
if so...thats one of my favourite tunes ive heard in the last few years of listening to Techno....top party techno
any links to more of his stuff?

djlukas
14-11-2005, 10:16 PM
Volker (Quick and Smart) is really amazing...

for sure he will apear on technogladiators 3... he is the producer of this project that is him + marco remus...

the record should be out very soon!

keep your eyes open for this guy and also to his brother(Dj Mahatma)... these 2 germans are really amazing!

much respect

Lukas

TRB
16-11-2005, 02:13 AM
High quality producer, allways rock the crowd when DJs play his tracks.

For me it's different than usual but perfect to my ears !

Mahatma is also a good producer. Respect!

I hope see booth playing here in Brasil. Maybe next year... let's see :)

Lujo
16-11-2005, 01:08 PM
Interesting didn't now that Mahatma is his brother.

loopdon
16-11-2005, 04:15 PM
i truely love the 'commodore quicksmart ep', nerven rec. 9 if i remeber correctly. absolutely amazing!!

Conan
16-11-2005, 07:50 PM
Yeh his stuff has a really good frantic aspect to it. Id nearly buy all his records on sight without listening to them. I saw on his site that Mahatma is his brother but He's a bit too repedetive while Volger is not.

He has a live set on his site. Which is pretty good, starts off real break beat -ish but then gets rockin.

djfurness
17-11-2005, 11:42 AM
link?

278d7e64a374de26f==