PDA

View Full Version : THOMASH GEE - LIVE PA @ REACT 2nd BIRTHDAY (EDINBURGH) 02.12

fiddla
09-11-2005, 12:55 AM
React is 2!!! - 02.12.05 -

:clap:

With special guest THOMASH GEE - LIVE (Methadon, POLAND) www.methadon.pl

Next month (December) React will be hitting it's 2nd Birthday, and we would like to thank all you hardcore tek-hedz who have supported us over the last two years. React wouldn't be React without you, so big ups!

For two years React has brought you local, national and international guests who, along with the club residents, have provided us with an aural assault of some of the hardest techno around. However, the New Year will see React pushing things up a level as it we take a slightly new angle on our music policy. Not only do we plan to bring you much more in the way of hard-tek (especially towards the end of each night), but we'll also be having more live material from both guests and residents (Fiddla, Ramkanan, Dodgy Dave and Graeme Marshall).

For those of you who don't know, React has moved to the top floor of The Venue, which means we can always provide you with value for money…so no excuses for not makin' it down ;) We hope to see you all at our birthday party to celebrate two years of bangin' beats, much messiness, the occasional wig and of course…..free hugz!

Matt Blak
09-11-2005, 09:42 AM
:clap:
great people, great venue
have a good one !!!

:lol:

Tiptoe
19-11-2005, 08:51 PM
the morley boys might be on tour again for my 21st on the 3rd and this is looking mighty interesting. love my thomas gee live pa i listen to it all the time. any info the guys who run it would be greatful ta

Methadon
22-11-2005, 10:16 PM
http://methadon.pl/temp/clubreact_back.JPG

btw, check our new label @ www.methanabol.net :twisted:

278d7e64a374de26f==