PDA

View Full Version : TRIPLE B | F.A.T COLLECTIVE | UNTITLED.MP3

distek
09-11-2005, 12:39 AM
Hi folks, heres a funky number by Triple B from the collective.

let us know what ya fink.... ;)

Cheerz

http://www.fatcollective.com/audio/tripleb/untitled.mp3

BRADLEE
09-11-2005, 09:30 PM
This one does sound well funky to me homie. I think that is proper for sure. Love the little crash symbol in there. It sounds really natural in my opinion like real drums. Defnite proper funk to push the dancefloor. Mixdown wise all seems well to me in in the phones. I'd rock this one too if I had it on wax.

dirty_bass
10-11-2005, 03:56 PM
Nice, kinda housey.
Good solid kick, nice top end, but it all gets let down by that really aweful GM sounding bass.
Sounds like it comes off some horrible old roland or yamaha midi sound module. or possibly that terrible bass rompler by spectrasonics.
Get something with some real warmth, depth and width and bite for the bass and this could be a pretty good tech-house tune.
A little more progression from the half way point would be nice too, as when this gets to the half way point, and it`s still sounding the same, it reminds me of prog-house from 2000.
Maybe try wacking in some BIG dirty synth hook to really push it home.

distek
10-11-2005, 04:00 PM
Cheers Guys, i shall let him know whats been said!! ;)

fresh_an_funky_design
11-11-2005, 12:33 PM
i like this so far but it needs a stab or some kinda hook to complete it.

A.P.
29-11-2005, 01:43 AM
:dance:

bayley
30-11-2005, 11:27 PM
nice nice!! im not sure about the bass, but i wouldnt go as far as to say it was awfull.. it kinda fits with the hypnotic vibe of the track, a big dirty roaring bassline would be out of place cause its not a vicious kind of track.. i do like this tune alot.. the only thing i would say is that is seems a touch empty in the 2nd half of the track, it would be nice to hear it build up and progress more, perhaps a 303ish low stab or something like that,, but overall.. sweeet

audioinjection
30-11-2005, 11:43 PM
yeah this is pretty cool, and a thick bass drum too, nice!

but i agree, it needs some sort of synth or hook to push the track along, make it go somewhere, and i also think that bassline kinda takes away from that phat kick, you might wanna take some frequencies off that bassline so the kick somes through a bit more

but good work!

Technobitch
01-12-2005, 09:54 PM
nice little chilled tune there from Triple B, expecting to see more from him in the future pls! :cool:

nick_anarchy
01-12-2005, 09:59 PM
nie track from bryn .. i see where ppl are comeing from with adding bits etc .. nice and funky sounding good tho .. keep up the good work amigo

orac
02-12-2005, 09:33 AM
overall it's ok, one person would say that this track is hypnotic and another would tell that it is boring. sorry, but im in the second group. i wanted to go to sleep when listening to this track. production etc is nice, but it needs a bit more energy i think. and about this bass, it sound more like guitar than bass used in techno music. someone mentioned stabs, they would fit in this track for sure :)

slickbiz
02-12-2005, 03:06 PM
Pretty funky indeed. Good track, but that bass could definitely use some beefing up, maybe even just a bit of distortion or something. It might feel a bit repetitive but in my opinion only when listening at home, would work just fine in a club setting!

BloodStar
03-12-2005, 12:12 PM
nice housey track. deffinitely funky, but agree on comments above that this sounds little too empty and some more synth hooks or riffs would be nice. production sounds ok, but the bass could be warmer,. kick sounds well defined but rest of sounds are buried under it,. i think all the lead synths could go wider to fit the place around kick,. they sounds too much behind,and the bass in front,i would reverse it,. hope you tak emy point :)) but nice chilled funky techhuse track, i like.

TripleB
10-12-2005, 02:58 PM
cheers for all your comments ppl, all taken on board!! i agree the track is broken down, but sometimes that is good, cos you dont always want a full on kaotic track, just fits into the mellower side of my production!!

Thanks Again Folks!"!

278d7e64a374de26f==