PDA

View Full Version : England V Argentina

digitalboy
09-11-2005, 03:12 PM
Just to let you know that i'm a scotland fan,having said that i hope you guys do well.But you'll have to watch out cause they've got some big talent coming through.
Lionel Messi etc.

Esox Lucius
09-11-2005, 03:34 PM
come on the argies (im an ireland fan) :clap: :clap:

i want argentina to win the world cup, they have some amazing talent at the moment as you say. cruz is looking good at the mo for inter and has just been re-called, samuel is quality aswell in defence. and of course riquelme! i think they could win the world cup.

digitalboy
09-11-2005, 03:44 PM
riquelme 's wicked , but they've also got players like sorin at villareal.
anyone who watched argentina in buenos aires when they thumped brazil 3-1 (i think) for the world cup qualifier,knows that england will have to be at the top of there game.

french_og
09-11-2005, 04:27 PM
Yes but since that game vs Brazil they have been shite, Brazil thumped them 4-1 in the Confed Cup and they have lost games against Uruguay, although they had already qualified. They have recalled Veron for the England game. Maradona said he Veron should be starting.

I will be chearing on Uruguay this weekend Vs Australia in the play off with the Mrs family and friends.

jam
09-11-2005, 06:25 PM
I hate these ****ers with a passion,come on Engerland

DJsmallpaul
09-11-2005, 07:44 PM
Yea **** the argies :rambo:

I predict 2-0 win in the high altitude conditions

DJsmallpaul
09-11-2005, 07:45 PM
For England of course

Numeric
09-11-2005, 11:25 PM
I hope Veron scores...

Utd never should have sold him...

basslinejunkie
10-11-2005, 12:14 AM
either a bore draw,or an argie win.

Will
10-11-2005, 02:45 AM
Veron's quality, I think he's another who'd have done better at Arsenal... though he does seem to lack pace somewhat. Funny Man U paid £28m, then Chelsea paid half that and then Inter paid half what Chelsea paid... so a quarter of what Man U paid. Would have been a good time for Arsenal to come in for him perhaps!

I take it you're Irish then Esox??

Esox Lucius
10-11-2005, 07:20 AM
when they kick your arse maybe you can give them the malvinas/falklands back you big imperialist bastards :lol:

lukekendall
10-11-2005, 08:49 AM
i hope we win but it will be tough

lets hope sven is not a twat and bring hargreeves on, and actually takes players off if they are playing crap

french_og
10-11-2005, 08:51 AM
If you hate England so much why do you live there and support and English Club side? Surely you should be supporting Cork or something if you are so Irish?

french_og
10-11-2005, 08:52 AM
I think Hargreaves is injured isn't he? Haven't seen him playing for Bayern lately.

Esox Lucius
10-11-2005, 09:04 AM
If you hate England so much why do you live there and support and English Club side? Surely you should be supporting Cork or something if you are so Irish?

I dont hate england, it's callled banter mate :lol: support everton as it's the catholic club in liverpool, my local club & a family tradition ;) not that I am not proud of my irishness ;)

french_og
10-11-2005, 10:40 AM
Good answer!!!!!!!

You may have to get used to an Englishmen managing Ireland - Rumours are that they want Venables!!!

Esox Lucius
10-11-2005, 10:44 AM
wouldnt mind el tel to be honest, i like him.

would have loved martin o'neill to take over but its not going to happen.....yet.

french_og
10-11-2005, 10:50 AM
I have got a feeling Martin O'Neill will be at Man Utd next season.

jam
10-11-2005, 05:41 PM
i still dont see the fuss over him.

Richierush
10-11-2005, 09:30 PM
knowing its a friendly im not assed who wins nice to beat argie bargies,but ad rather beat them cunts in the tournie,was so pleased when we beat them that time when golden nob ed scored a pen.then that game where beckham got sent off and knocked us out and there team danced on the coach next to englands made me sick ,that did make me hate the twats. :evil: :rambo:

another thing i read in the paper england players get £300.000 if they win the world cup its ****in stupid they shud say look we aint payin u,go out and play for ur country with passion an pride,looks to me now they playin for the money,how many of us peeps wud play for nothin..... Every bastard :rambo: :evil: :protest: :evil:

:crackup:

Will
11-11-2005, 05:08 AM
That's bonus' for doing really well though, the clubs pay their wages, so they play for their countries for free. That's why it annoys me so much when players get injured on international duty. Mind you, I'd be even more annoyed if some cunt was running our players into the ground when they've not recovered from injury and they practically only play for their country because they end up missing weeks from aggravating an injury and you have to let them go if they're called up. As happened with Bellamy I seem to recall when Hughes was in charge.

french_og
11-11-2005, 09:04 AM
I hope we stuff those Argy Bastado's saturday, I know too many Argentines here and although they are nice people they are arrogant as f*ck and I would get too much stick if they win.

I will be watching the Uruguay saturday in a bar which will no doubt have a fair few argies in there, will love to sit there after an England win, those beers will go down so much easier1111

278d7e64a374de26f==