PDA

View Full Version : Cari Lekebush @ Technotrixx 24.09.2005

conflict
10-11-2005, 09:19 PM
http://www.filefactory.com/get/f.php?f=431576d9c930e70291079fbf

grain
21-11-2005, 06:19 AM
Nice one Confilct... How's life in the Midlands?... Not expecting an answer - you've that many mixes up you probably don't keep tabs on replies.. well thanks anyway. Fair play to ya. Havn't heard a mix from lekebusch in a long time.. Like the manic headphone noddin' apple.

conflict
21-11-2005, 08:44 AM
Nice one Confilct... How's life in the Midlands?... Not expecting an answer - you've that many mixes up you probably don't keep tabs on replies.. well thanks anyway. Fair play to ya. Havn't heard a mix from lekebusch in a long time.. Like the manic headphone noddin' apple.

lifes fine in the midlands mate

Leicestershire to be precise

Well Melton Mowbray to be even more precise

;)

grain
21-11-2005, 02:44 PM
Its a nice day in Melton Mowbray!

Then I downloaded that mix and its a Live set! Sweet!! . . . well I hav't had a chance to have a prper listen yet but it sounds savage.. . . I'm hoping its REALLY live, but even if its all done on ableton, it should all be Cari's material so you couldn't knock it.. funny though since the arrival of ableton you see a 'live' set and you say - yeah, but is it REALLY live? .. .then again, I've heard REALLY Live sets done WITH ableton too, so, what the feck am I talking about? I don't know!
Well thats a question for another day isn't it?.... no, it isn't. I only woke up 2 minutes ago thats whats wrong.. or I'm still dreaming. .. need some breakfast.. THATS whats wrong... in my mind's eye.. I see . . a fry... . :mashed:

grain
22-11-2005, 02:05 PM
Well it said LIVE on the file anyway... Alas, twas only a DJ mix.. Still sweet but...... Does Cari ever even play live? Never heard about it if he did. Would love to hear tho...

278d7e64a374de26f==