PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone up for making a BOA jingle for commercial radio???

MARKEG
11-11-2005, 01:17 AM
I've gone and landed myself a commercial FM radio show in Moscow for 15 million ppl. PHEW.

There's 2 techno radio shows on this station: myself and Carl Cox.

It's pretty big time actually, I worked really hard on it.

The only thing missing from my show is something saying

'Hardline Seven Seven presents the Blackout Audio Radio Show with Mark EG' or 'Hardline Seven Seven present Blackout Audio with Mark EG'. - It's like the jingle that comes on at the beginning of the show (after the ads) but also I need it to work at two points throughtout the show. It needs a powerful voice (computer or otherwise, with the usual FX radio thingy underneath)

I'm here about to do it but I just know my buddies at BOA production can help me. I am trying hard to make this shit myself. but if anyone is up for it I PROMISE to god I will be so grateful. What goes around comes around eh ;) I really could do with some help on this!!

messyfuture
11-11-2005, 08:13 AM
i'll have a go for you as long as you dont mind a shitty belfast accent on you radio show,

thinking bout it you could get people from all over the place to say the line that would really make it worldwide

i' ll have a go tonight

well done on getting the show too :clap:

MARKEG
13-11-2005, 10:20 PM
shitty belfast accent? man this will add techno character!

yeah you're rigth we need loads of ppl to say this - maybe i will post this in the general forum!!

thetonewrecka
23-11-2005, 11:24 PM
You still need this Mark?

maDDmike
24-11-2005, 11:09 AM
you still looking Mark? i have done a couple before, PM me if you're still looking

MARKEG
24-11-2005, 02:46 PM
no i'm ok now - thanks guys!!!

and thank to everyone that had a go. in the end when it came to making the jingles from the files alot of you had sent, the mic quality wasnt really good enough to use them. i didn't realise it would be such an issue but of course i suppose composing something out of vocals is bound to be the same as producing a track from sounds - the sound quality of each individual sound is paramount.

koma's were pretty pro actually but in the end i got chrissi down in the studio and we managed to nail a specific vocal that i really liked.

thanks to everyone who took time out though!

tocsin
27-11-2005, 03:06 PM
http://achurch.org/media/ballmer.avi

beno
29-11-2005, 12:17 PM
I work on synchro and audio postproduction.
if u want i can make some jingles for u.

send me the info and directions on the e mail.

b

278d7e64a374de26f==