PDA

View Full Version : Jimfish v Will Bithell

Tyrisia
29-07-2003, 02:13 AM
This is a collaberation between myself and Jim, Jim takes credit for the wicked production, my sounds mostly.

Tell us what ya think!

Cheers,

Will

Right Click Save As (http://uk.geocities.com/williambithell/will.bithell.v.jim.fish-night.MP3)

Jimfish
29-07-2003, 12:17 PM
yep, is this the first forum collaboration..?

DJZeMig_L
29-07-2003, 12:28 PM
couldn't save as !?? :(

Z

Jimfish
29-07-2003, 03:24 PM
seems to be werkin again now... :?:

Tyrisia
29-07-2003, 08:58 PM
Sorry guys, it was workin when I checked it last night! :oops:

Try this link instead -

Right Click Save As (http://www.tyrisia.iofm.net/will.bithell.v.jim.fish-night.MP3)

Jimfish
30-07-2003, 08:26 PM
why nobody listen?

Adverse
30-07-2003, 08:50 PM
i actaully listened to it jim.. yesterday .. i started to write a post about it and it got wiped. somehow and then it just went downwards from there.. internet crapped out and so on.

here goes.. honestly i didn't like this one. i liked the dubby delay on the stab. nice touch.. but the kits used have been murdered beyond anything interesting for me. the break down is ok but i didn't much care for that high hats running through it. kinda stalled it. i dunno your tunes (jim) rock nicely mate.. this one didn't find my pallette though.

EmotionComplex
30-07-2003, 08:54 PM
sorry bout no feedback, i was about to listen the other day but my lift for work came earlyer so i went out and forgot about it.

nicely crafted, the word inteligent sprang to mind while listening.

really like listening to stuff like this, i mean i love full out electronic violent banging rythms but i also really like tracks like this.

nice progressive feel to it but at the same a track you could really move your body too.

top notch guys, its been put into my techno folder

EmotionComplex
30-07-2003, 08:56 PM
must of started writing just before adverse posted.

was unsure about the hi-hat when it came in but i dunno.

perhaps givin it a differnt rythem instead fof an offbeat hat woul be better but i still like this :)

Jimfish
30-07-2003, 09:20 PM
boohoo,
adverse.. i thought we had somthing special...im gonna go slit my wrists now *sniff*

Jimfish
30-07-2003, 09:22 PM
no. im gonna be strong... Adverse, i believe what you and me have is worth fighting for... im a man now and i have to start learning to take knocks - evens from those i love..
i forgive you mark...

truly

The Divide
30-07-2003, 11:44 PM
I like it, I love the delayed mid drum sounds, have you used some kinda mangler effect like a ring modulator? Nice, the only think I dislike is the vocal stab, i think it stands out just a tad too much, maybe a touch of delay or reverb or change the pitch? I dont know realy. Could be just me. Good one :wink:

DJZeMig_L
31-07-2003, 11:02 AM
Hey hey..
Nice work out...
No as u could expect every1 has a different aproach or ideia of what the would have donne...
Here goes mine...
The bassline .. is ok but I think U guys could have donne with something more funky along the lines of gaetano, cisco, etc..
the main stab I would have it a bit shaper and a litlle less longer delay ...

I think u could add some chords 2 play around with the main stab.... this would give so much life and movement 2 the track, keeping it less monotone and funkyer... didn't really have 2 b very melodic or anything...

Nice track never the less!

Hope I could make my self clear enought

Z

Jimfish
31-07-2003, 02:37 PM
it was all basically made of parts from one of wills tracks 'night'
i just took the parts and pumped up the mix, added some fx etc - really its wills choon and i kinda engineered it i guess...

anyways.. advrse - i just want you to know that ive found somebody else, and im happy now

Jimfish
31-07-2003, 02:37 PM
i hope u can understand

DJZeMig_L
31-07-2003, 02:53 PM
loud n clear m8,

Z

Jimfish
31-07-2003, 03:16 PM
no i was ... ah forget it... :wink:

The Divide
31-07-2003, 03:24 PM
:lol: hahahhaha

DJZeMig_L
31-07-2003, 04:04 PM
I did understand m8 eheheh Jim has found some1 else 2 fundle his man titties eheheh :P

Z

278d7e64a374de26f==