front page today about jt rompin with a pretty teenager
who was 'only after his autograph' .

yeah right pull the other one,ok he's a silly boy coz he has
a fiancee,but come on,i dont buy it that she was the innocent
party.you gotta feel sorry for the guy really,i'd of done the same
actally correction,he only got her to blow him off in his car,i
would of bummed some respect into her,then got her to blow
me off,bet she wouldn't of told that to the tabloids :lol:
i mean does she look like butter would't melt?
and then she goes squarkin after.
be interestin to find out how much she got for her story

ppl say oh what an idiot,captain of chelsea,blah blah blah
who here would of walked away?

djfase
11-11-2005, 07:40 PM
Not me.

If i was a famous as that id fek everything that moved

dee
11-11-2005, 07:48 PM
Not me.

If i was a famous as that id fek everything that moved

init :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

phantomdj
11-11-2005, 08:53 PM
she was an ugly slut... and he is a bastard cheat.. they deserve each other..

dj casualty
11-11-2005, 09:06 PM
dont be a pussy
you tellin me you wouldn't of sunk one in her ass

Numeric
11-11-2005, 09:54 PM
Personaly i'd have more respect for my fiancee than to go cheating on her with some ugly slut behind her back...

Terry is a p***k...

Will
12-11-2005, 02:17 AM
That he is, how old was she?

Esox Lucius
12-11-2005, 07:15 AM
Personaly i'd have more respect for my fiancee than to go cheating on her with some ugly slut behind her back...

Terry is a p***k...

a united fan calling another united fan a prick!!! :shock:

I'm sure terry's fiancee will turn a blind eye when he gives her more money to spend in designer shops.

and I'm sure the dumb slapper will be quite happy with her couple of grand she recieved from the sun.

as for him I hope he got the clap and suffers painful discharges.

jam
12-11-2005, 10:08 AM

Terry is a p***k...

gay

french_og
12-11-2005, 06:58 PM
hey boys.. we are all the same, get a few beers in us and we soon forget her indoors, he is only human and just fancied doing some dirty things he wouldn't be able to do with his Fiance he probably has respect for. Like smashing it in her arse and spunking in her face!!!

Numeric
12-11-2005, 07:38 PM
Jam...

http://kerau.skyblog.com/pics/113185333_small.jpg

djfase
12-11-2005, 08:12 PM
hey boys.. we are all the same, get a few beers in us and we soon forget her indoors, he is only human and just fancied doing some dirty things he wouldn't be able to do with his Fiance he probably has respect for. Like smashing it in her arse and spunking in her face!!!

Couldnt have hit the nail on the head any better matey :clap: :lol:

phantomdj
13-11-2005, 08:36 AM

Terry is a p***k...

absolutely agree.

and casualty no i wouldnt because i choose a woman on the values she possesses, not on what she looks like. either way she was not physically attractive and the fact terry had a woman makes him a prick for doing what he did. im not sure terry could pick up a woman of decent intellect anyway, but thats not the point.

jam
13-11-2005, 12:35 PM
man you lot are reet wet ****ers,next you will be saying that we should choose our women because of thier personalities and that they should be allowed to vote?

phantomdj
13-11-2005, 12:49 PM
man you lot are reet wet ****,next you will be saying that we should choose our women because of thier personalities and that they should be allowed to vote?

lol ffs. of course you should pick a woman on her personality.. LOL the laugh is on you if you just choose one for what she looks like....

the man who weds a woman for her body will lose the body but keep the wife!

you must have some attraction to the woman, of course... but i would never lower myself to be with one just on what she looks like (with the tonnes of make up at her aid).

decent women are few and far between and unless you get over her superficial appearance, you are essentially guaranteed to be a ruined man when she screws you over. that is not to say that 'less attractive' women are all of a good moral background...ha ha. hardly any women are

the main point to remember is what i said before ...

the man who weds a woman for her body will lose the body but keep the wife!

jam
13-11-2005, 01:30 PM
Thats the gayest post i have ever read well done.

ps you should work for hallmark.

Hakka
13-11-2005, 02:12 PM
front page today about jt rompin with a pretty teenager
who was 'only after his autograph' .

yeah right pull the other one,ok he's a silly boy coz he has
a fiancee,but come on,i dont buy it that she was the innocent
party.you gotta feel sorry for the guy really,i'd of done the same
actally correction,he only got her to blow him off in his car,i
would of bummed some respect into her,then got her to blow
me off,bet she wouldn't of told that to the tabloids :lol:
i mean does she look like butter would't melt?
and then she goes squarkin after.
be interestin to find out how much she got for her story

ppl say oh what an idiot,captain of chelsea,blah blah blah
who here would of walked away?

He should of shot a load in that dirty 17-year olds mouth. If she has any manners she won't talk with her mouth full.

Hakka
13-11-2005, 02:14 PM
Think it's tight that he has a stunner of a fiancee and she is being shit on repeatedly. This dirty 17 year old wasn't forced in to doing anything she didn't want to... and if I was John Terry I'd sack the fiancee and just keep on receiving sexual acts from birds who was prepared to offer it, even if I was in some car park at Tesco's. Then when I retire from football, go looking for a wife then.

lol...

phantomdj
13-11-2005, 06:08 PM

and if you are so immature as to not understand it, then good luck finding happiness.. you should work for sex in the city or whatever it's called

dan the acid man
13-11-2005, 07:23 PM

Terry is a p***k...

gay

some of us do have ethics, i ouldnt like a girl i was with to do this, so i wouldnt do it either.

i personally dont read the tablods, so i haven't a clue about this story, but dont believe everything you read in the papers, especially coming from women selling their stories about footballers

Numeric
13-11-2005, 07:53 PM
The tabloids are full of s**t, but Terry is still a p***k

I think a lot of the comments posted on this topic (jam, casualty, hakka) are a bit sad, and a few of you need to grow up, because you're full of s**t...

Hakka
13-11-2005, 08:09 PM

I think a lot of the comments posted on this topic (jam, casualty, hakka) are a bit sad, and a few of you need to grow up, because you're full of s**t...

Sorry man. I was just messing around, this hardly sports news is it? - I just took this is a joke post because it was something about a football player that happens to be nothing about sport.

Of course its bad behaviour given he's engaged.

Anyway, sorry that your offended by what I've said.

dj casualty
13-11-2005, 10:33 PM

:lol: :clap:

dj casualty
13-11-2005, 10:36 PM

you schmuk

Will
13-11-2005, 10:38 PM
He shouldn't have asked his fiancee to marry him if he wanted to get sexual favours off any old slag, the knob head. I hope she dumps him and he catches something nasty!

Hakka
14-11-2005, 09:19 AM
He shouldn't have asked his fiancee to marry him if he wanted to get sexual favours off any old slag, the knob head. I hope she dumps him and he catches something nasty!

Exactly!

Numeric
14-11-2005, 10:18 AM

you schmuk

You're the schmuk mate...

Perhaps you should drag your attitude out of the dark ages and have some respect...

Esox Lucius
14-11-2005, 10:27 AM
yeah I even wash dishes and know how to work a hoover.

Hakka
14-11-2005, 10:57 AM

Yeah but your too stoned and lazy to ever actually do the dishes or use the hoover.

lol...

french_og
14-11-2005, 11:31 AM
John Terry is no different than 95% of men, most men cheat given the chance, the only thing he did wrong was get caught.

phantomdj
14-11-2005, 06:01 PM
John Terry is no different than 95% of men, most men cheat given the chance, the only thing he did wrong was get caught.

bullshit most men cheat... just shows what kind of people you hang around with!! while i know a few that will cheat, i know a good number that would never do it ... EVEN THOUGH there are women coming onto them (who know they have girlfriends...)

just because some slut is offering her vagina, does not mean you have to be so weak and go for it. it only shows your mentality if you do...

what's the point in sleeping with some slut when it has no meaning whatsoever...without real emotion behind it, then it's as empty as the promises your establishment gives. if you want to do that, then fine, but don't be so disgraceful and do it when it means you are going to hurt your partner. if you find it so easy to betray, then i would not like to think about what other things you would do in testing situations! war, natural disasters ...

if you can't control your urges, then you are weak.

phantomdj
14-11-2005, 06:02 PM

unless you are actually using the brand, hoover, then it's a vacuum ;)

jam
14-11-2005, 07:12 PM

bullshit most men cheat... just shows what kind of people you hang around with!! while i know a few that will cheat, i know a good number that would never do it ... EVEN THOUGH there are women coming onto them (who know they have girlfriends...)

just because some slut is offering her vagina, does not mean you have to be so weak and go for it. it only shows your mentality if you do...

what's the point in sleeping with some slut when it has no meaning whatsoever...without real emotion behind it, then it's as empty as the promises your establishment gives. if you want to do that, then fine, but don't be so disgraceful and do it when it means you are going to hurt your partner. if you find it so easy to betray, then i would not like to think about what other things you would do in testing situations! war, natural disasters ...

ok you dont cheat on your boyfriend,we get it.

man is this board becoming wet and i thought it was mainly scousetrs on here? pfffffft

Come on lads grow a pair and leave the toilet seat up.

jam
14-11-2005, 07:14 PM

and if you are so immature as to not understand it, then good luck finding happiness.. you should work for sex in the city or whatever it's called

Thanks very much cupcake but i dont understand why i should work for sex in the city?

french_og
14-11-2005, 07:20 PM
I have been on so many football tours and lads holidays and so many blokes and even women cheat on there partners.

Anyway unless you are married and have kids what the problem, your only young once and have to experience life while you are young otherwise you will only feel like you have missed out later in life.

jam
14-11-2005, 07:25 PM
Nearly everyone in this day and age cheats but dont be fooled women are just as bad as men.

phantomdj
14-11-2005, 08:35 PM
I have been on so many football tours and lads holidays and so many blokes and even women cheat on there partners.

like i said... just shows who you hang around with... and just because you see so many doing it does NOT make it right.

Anyway unless you are married and have kids what the problem, your only young once and have to experience life while you are young otherwise you will only feel like you have missed out later in life.

oh, only young once? so unless you go around being a slut, then you have never really lived? ahahahaha

some people have more substance in life than to base it on how many people they have slept with
[/quote]

djfase
14-11-2005, 09:00 PM

In testing situations like wars or natural disasters, i would make sure those important to me are looked after. ie my family. Same as most ppl.

Just cos u would cheat on a bird does not mean u r not reliable. Different situations require different actions, and its bollox to say u couldnt rely on someone cos they cheated on their bird

phantomdj
14-11-2005, 09:18 PM

In testing situations like wars or natural disasters, i would make sure those important to me are looked after. ie my family. Same as most ppl.

Just cos u would cheat on a bird does not mean u r not reliable. Different situations require different actions, and its bollox to say u couldnt rely on someone cos they cheated on their bird

it's the same instinct that manifests into many other areas... personality traits are not isolated to one situation alone... it reveals itself in many circumstances from the original cause...clearly a lack of moral values or just plain weakness.. or both

Traxx
14-11-2005, 09:36 PM
When did this turn into the seriously fukin boring forum?

Lets get it back on track eh.

Numeric
14-11-2005, 09:42 PM
Well, we've established that a number of the people who post on this board are shallow, mindless p***ks who would happily cheat on their girlfriend at the first oppertunity just because either 'everybody else does', or they feel that they have to because they're 'only young once'...

Talk about lacking self-respect, or respect for anyone else...

jam
14-11-2005, 09:46 PM
When did this turn into the seriously fukin boring forum?

Lets get it back on track eh.

Couldn't agree more,there is way to many morals flying about for my liking,lets get the pot head Everton fan and macca the plastic scouser back to lower the tone.

People giving out thier morals on Sports boards pfffffffft whatever next,equal opertunities for women?

jam
14-11-2005, 09:48 PM
Well, we've established that a number of the people who post on this board are shallow, mindless p***ks who would happily cheat on their girlfriend at the first oppertunity just because either 'everybody else does', or they feel that they have to because they're 'only young once'...

Or coz they fancy a shag? talk about being horny or just pissed.

Numeric
14-11-2005, 09:56 PM
Nearly everyone in this day and age cheats...

So because everyone else cheats that means you must too?

Do you not have a mind of your own, are you not capable of making decisions for yourself. Do you have any respect whatsoever for your girlfriend?

Grow up for f**ks sake, you come across like a school kid man...

Traxx
14-11-2005, 09:58 PM
There's some seriously high fukin horses being jumped on here. Lets just leave this one & get back to the footy etc eh?

Numeric
14-11-2005, 10:00 PM
But yeah f**k this s**t anyway, we all have very different views on this so lets leave it at that i guess...

Traxx
14-11-2005, 10:03 PM
Amen.

jam
14-11-2005, 10:04 PM
But yeah f**k this s**t anyway, we all have very different views on this so lets leave it at that i guess...

Swear words dont make you look any less wet you know?

Numeric
14-11-2005, 10:12 PM
Always have to have the last word yeah...

;)

jam
14-11-2005, 10:13 PM
Not really but i do enjoy the odd smart arsed remark.

conflict
14-11-2005, 10:22 PM
equal opertunities for women?

you were joking right!!

:lol:

jam
14-11-2005, 10:25 PM
Ofcourse i was...................

Women know thier limites.

phantomdj
15-11-2005, 06:11 AM
Women know their limits.

yeah? tell that to the feminist lobby ;)

they think they can do everything on their own

Esox Lucius
15-11-2005, 08:27 AM
big bunch of qwegs.

Hakka
15-11-2005, 10:47 AM

I would never cheat on my partner, have been with her for over 2 years now. I never will cheat on her. I don't want to or need to.

As stated, I was just messing around with this stupid story.

Traxx
15-11-2005, 12:06 PM
...THE END...

dj casualty
15-11-2005, 05:22 PM
right then biatches as author of this topic

miagi say ENOUGH :stop: :lol:

jam
15-11-2005, 06:20 PM
If i was him i'd be smashing everything left right and centre and laughing inside at my girlfriend coz she knows if she leaves me she will also be leaving my money and will regret it for ever.

Does this make me a bad person?

Richierush
15-11-2005, 09:51 PM
nice to see us talkin bout sports eh u bunch of bitches :lol: try keep on topic instead of soundin like blue rinses at the bingo :lol: :lol: :cool: :crackup:

278d7e64a374de26f==