PDA

View Full Version : BloodStar - Starobrno

BloodStar
12-11-2005, 06:08 PM
hi all,

this a first track i finished after some time,,i couldnt finish any trick for a few weeks,so i was just hanging with synths or did some hiphop beats,.:rambo: ..
i tried to put some atmo sounds in this track.. hope you will like it,.
would appreciate some commments, or tips,,, cheers

http://www.imperium.dj/downloads/BloodStar-Starobrno-192.mp3

fresh_an_funky_design
12-11-2005, 06:20 PM
link dosent work

BloodStar
12-11-2005, 06:22 PM
correct link:

http://www.bloodstar.info/downloads/BloodStar-Starobrno-192.mp3

fresh_an_funky_design
12-11-2005, 07:51 PM
i dont think the kick is right for this type of tune, i think it needs a good subby kick. Something that kinda floats underneath rather than being so dominant. Production sound good, not to sure about the hats. I wouldnt play it out, as i dont think it would work on the dance floor, as its not driving enough. But its still a good tune, and it kept me interested for pretty much the whole tune. good stuff!

dirty_bass
13-11-2005, 02:15 AM
Love the tune, but the production needs work, and I reckon it would work very well, with an open minded or more progressive thinking dancefloor.
The kick is a little too round and sinewave-ish.
I think a more "real" sounding kick would be better, something with a good solid click on the nose, and a good thud in the low end.
The way this tune progresses is great, and very clever, with melodies changing domination without you really noticing.
This is very dark in a subtle and sublime way and it gets very intense in parts, and I would love to hear a proper finished and mastered version.
Well done mate, it makes me feel all warm inside when I hear something genuinly original like this.

BloodStar
13-11-2005, 10:19 AM
thank u guys..yes,,the kick doesnt fit there,well.. i have to spent some more work on it,. as it';s so round now,,it also sounds little muddy at the moments,i think... will have to treat it..
i was quite tired of making just boom tish simple dancefloor tools., because as i listen to lot of stuff, even to very good stuff,, it all sounds almost the same. maybe this will not work as good on the dancefloor,,but i think,it can bring some emotions in the game. maybe :lol:

also i've got an idea,, that i will use the last part,,from 6.00 till end,,,and will rework it in the new tune,. it sounds quite interesting there to me.

thanx

278d7e64a374de26f==