PDA

View Full Version : If anyone actually wants to talk about sport.

jam
14-11-2005, 09:53 PM
How class is it to be English this week? The Football,Rugby,Rugby League,Golf,Cricket,Tiddly winks,Rambling,Morals(just for the lads on here) teams are all on top form at the moment and it's been great ripping the jocks at work (ones a Man u fan so the USA chant is good on two levels)

Traxx
14-11-2005, 10:02 PM
I didnt even know the rugby team were in action against the aussies, sounds like it was a good game from what i read in the sunday papers. Got quite a bit of time for it when England are playing. Ned to put one over NZ now, been pretty shit since woodward upped sticks for southampton.

jam
14-11-2005, 10:06 PM
Maybe the old saying "best when we are the under-dog" can be put to rest and start acting like a serious sporting nation?

Traxx
14-11-2005, 10:11 PM
Now's as good a time as any to step up.

jam
14-11-2005, 10:15 PM
Aye we will never have a better chance of winning another World cup then we do now,as long as Rooney is fit,Owen is on form and we show as much passion as we did they other night we can do very well.

Traxx
14-11-2005, 10:49 PM
I just hope we come through the so called liitle games were we always seem to struggle. They certainly like the big stage/games out of the current crop of players that we have now. Fingers crossed they play with a bit of pride & passion & they will get there chances to shine in them big games further in.

Esox Lucius
15-11-2005, 11:28 AM
don't forget the ingerland fishing team who win individual or team gold most years

mad how fishing is the biggest sport in the country but their achievments do not get a mention.

Traxx
15-11-2005, 12:05 PM
Biggest sport in the country??? Oh & it doesnt get a mention coz its shite ;)

Esox Lucius
15-11-2005, 12:30 PM
if it wasnt for fisherman and their expensive fishing gear kept in unsecure sheds & your lucky crow bar you wouldnt be able to go scoring brown down kenny.

it is the biggest sport though, more people go fishing at the weekend than go to footy games.

Hakka
15-11-2005, 01:12 PM
if it wasnt for fisherman and their expensive fishing gear kept in unsecure sheds & your lucky crow bar you wouldnt be able to go scoring brown down kenny.

it is the biggest sport though, more people go fishing at the weekend than go to footy games.

More go fishing than to see football? - I find that hard to believe! I'm sure fishing is massive, but football fans can block whole sections of cities with travel problems, I've heard of the roads being blocked by fishing people getting to there regular spots for fishing.

Traxx
15-11-2005, 01:12 PM

GRASS

You dont know who comes on here :lol:

Hakka
15-11-2005, 01:13 PM

More go fishing than to see football? - I find that hard to believe! I'm sure fishing is massive, but football fans can block whole sections of cities with travel problems, I've heard of the roads being blocked by fishing people getting to there regular spots for fishing.

never heard that should read.

Traxx
15-11-2005, 01:22 PM
I reckon he's talkin bollox, wouldnt be the first time :lol:

french_og
15-11-2005, 03:28 PM
There's only one.................... Bob Nudd!!!!

jam
15-11-2005, 06:22 PM
They call Football our national sport.

Richierush
15-11-2005, 09:43 PM
yeah great to see all england teams kickin ass at the mo.and after england rugby team winnin world cup and cricketes winnin ashes maybe its time the footie team won the world cup,and with the year ending in 6 it seems to me its a lucky omen and we might at least get past quaters or semi's,just getting to the final will be an achievement for us :lol: ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==