PDA

View Full Version : VOODOO ANNOUNCEMENT

Bugger
16-11-2005, 02:02 PM
RICHIE HAWTIN CANCELLATION WED 23 NOV

Dear All.

Voodoo 12th Birthday pt 1 on Wed 23rd November with Richie Hawtin has unfortunately had to be cancelled.

**THIS IN NO WAY AFFECTS THE ALL NIGHT EVENT ON SAT 26th NOVEMBER WITH UR, MISS KITTIN & ELLEN ALIEN**.

All tickets for the Richie Hawtin event on 23rd November will be refunded at point of sale.

On the bright side, this does mean we hope to get Richie perform on a weekend next year and you can all concentrate on the Saturday night party!

A word from the man himself that he took time write to us direct so you could all be made aware of the reason...

"... Was really looking forward to coming up there again, and I will definitely find sometime to return... Unfortunately the reason I cannot make it is because I have to be in the studio finishing something for the Winter Olympics in Turin in Feb 2006 and they are on final deadlines, so I cannot push it off.

I know that even if this explanation makes sense, it still leaves you in a bad situation, and I really really apologize about this... but I will do everything in my power to find a date for you as early as possible next year.

Sincerely,

Richie Hawtin"

Once again we are extremely sorry for this, as we were all looking forward to some midweek Hawtin , however we will endeavour to get him back as soon as we can next year. All our efforts will now be put into making Part 2 on the Saturday an immense occasion.

Thanks

oldbugger
16-11-2005, 02:21 PM
gutted!!! :cry:

just glad im going to see him on saturday.

oldbugger
16-11-2005, 02:42 PM
and means no rushing from manchester after prodigy.. extra day in work now next week too.

278d7e64a374de26f==