PDA

View Full Version : IER-004 Woody McBride "Torn EP"

Internal Error Records
17-11-2005, 03:17 AM
lhttp://www.internal-error.com/forum/html/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/IER004A.jpg

Hi Everyone!!

IER-004 has begun shipping from the factory to the distributors. It has already reached some and will probably be at most shops shortly. On a personal level, I take Internal Errors exposure to the world very seriously, putting in alot of work to make sure record shops from Vienna Austria, down to Johanesburg South Africa, to Brazil City, Brazil, all the way across to Tokyo Japan have ordered from us! We may repress, maybe not. So you better jump on this one!

We look forward to your feedback on this release. Its not as hard as the prior releases, more of a minimal-acidity, well, Woody McBride sound!

:-)
Gil

review:
Woody McBride provides two original tracks. The title track TORN is then remixed by Adam jay and Shiva for an additional two tracks. That and 3 locked grooves make for a full 12" that is useful in nearly any situation!!

The Overfiend
17-11-2005, 07:01 AM
Congrats Gil,
I swear I'll finish my remix asap!
Just been hectic in between bills and now pregnancy!
But good go on this, any samples?!

gary_human
18-11-2005, 12:21 PM
I'll look for this if it was anything like the DJ Shiva EP :)

Internal Error Records
23-11-2005, 03:20 AM

DJ Shiva has a remix on this release, and a very good one too!!

S.O.S. another baby??!
Congrats man!

djshiva
01-12-2005, 09:40 PM

strangely enough, my remix on this one was done before that ep, so it's (IMO) not on the same crazy level as that one, although i do really like it. i tried to really keep to the vibe of the original, so it's more of my take on the acid sound. not so many crazy edits, but a solid tune. adam's remix is tops!

278d7e64a374de26f==