PDA

View Full Version : Jim Masters

Jimfish
30-07-2003, 08:51 AM
ive had about a million emails telling me how jim masters has been nominated for the dj awards 2003...

"stop press..stop press..stop press..stop press..stop press...
Base resident & head honcho Jim Masters has been nominated for the DJ awards 2003.

He's been nominated in the techno category alongside Jeff Mills, Sven Vath, Richie Hawtin and Carl Cox.

The awards, now in their 6th year are to be held late September as part of Pacha's 30th anniversary party in Ibiza. Previous winners at the awards include Carl Cox, Richie Hawtin, Danny Tenaglia, Roger Sanchez, Darren Emerson to name but a few.

To find out more information about the awards, other categories & nominees plus details about voting visit www.djawards.com.

For Jim's biography check out www.digitaldisco.co.uk/baselondon/jimmasters.html

For more info/availability contact Steve at base@digitaldisco.co.uk

Jim would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that has supported him & Base over the years and helped him receive this nomination

thanks

D.A.M."

well done to him but realy i have to say:
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Esox Lucius
30-07-2003, 09:01 AM
Jim masters nominated for a best dj award :lol:

That`s like nominating Harold Shipman for a care in the community award :lol:

Si the Sigh
30-07-2003, 09:18 AM
ha ha ha! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Epps
30-07-2003, 11:56 AM
Who is this guy anyway? Does he produce 'pansey' techno :shock:

Angrymann
30-07-2003, 01:37 PM
I saw him at Pressure in Glasgow and he's allright at mixing but didn't do anything for me to behonest., he played back to back with Trevor Rockliffe if i remember rightly. I also remember the Slam boys getting ****ed off with him cause he kept touching the eq's and shit while they were mixing. That deserves hands being chopped off if you ask me.

I actually thought Jim Fish was Jim Masters when I first came on here.

JACKSTAR
31-07-2003, 01:20 AM
I would never really call what he plays Techno !!!

Sunil
31-07-2003, 01:41 AM
I also remember the Slam boys getting **** off with him cause he kept touching the eq's and shit while they were mixing. That deserves hands being chopped off if you ask me.

Yes it does, or a swift right hook to the face!

DJ Corbzy
31-07-2003, 01:43 AM
I actually thought Jim Fish was Jim Masters when I first came on here.

Thats what I thought when I read the post.....so you aint Jim Masters Jimmah?

DJZeMig_L
31-07-2003, 09:06 AM
I must say I don't really know the bloke that well... but 2 me it has always came across as the guy who got "free-riding" from he's connections... he played a couple of sets here with some regularity 4 a while cause he org. a night @ a club, so basically he was bringing all the very big names...

Also the times I've heard him play It was a """"bit"""" off... I mean, it would have been a little off with 2 decks let alone trying 2 do the 3rd... it was like "ai ai ai caramba" frowning painfull face ....

But then I could b unfair cause we all know how sometimes a dj can get off his head b4 playing (which I find :evil: )...

But anyways hope I not being unfair...

Z

Jimfish
31-07-2003, 09:40 AM
f*ck off!
course im not f*ckin jim masters!!!

i have got man tits and a pony tail though :o

Esox Lucius
31-07-2003, 09:44 AM
i have got man tits and a pony tail though :o

LOL :lol:

Angrymann
31-07-2003, 01:35 PM
I'm not ****ing Jim Masters either , I hear he's a crap ride.

Man breasts are the way forward , I am currently devising a way to introduce man breast implants for the slacker generation.

278d7e64a374de26f==