PDA

View Full Version : Hard/Dark/Deep

Barely Human
17-11-2005, 07:34 PM
Something ive thrown together over the last few days. Its not my best peice of work, and im sick of it. But id thought id share it with you's anyway -

www.thefaction.co.uk/audio/clubfactionresidents/iq/tracks/IQ%20-%205.1.mp3

Stodgy
17-11-2005, 08:04 PM
great tune bud. The drop after the break rocks :clap:

BRADLEE
17-11-2005, 09:32 PM
Damn Q, you fecking killed that one. Ship her out homie. And take down the link so noone copies your shit brutha man. This is dope and needs to be pushed. :clap:

eyeswithoutaface
18-11-2005, 10:21 AM
yeah nice track man, dont listen to much on here now but this is good

but seriously who on here is going to steal your work, understandable if you've posted it on other forums but on here? nah keep that link up, good track

dirty_bass
18-11-2005, 03:46 PM
Amazing production from you Mr IQ.
Although in temrs of content this seemed to feel a little by the numbers.
Still easily better than a lot of the trash out there on vinyl every month though.

When ARE you going to send me a tune for singularity?

BRADLEE
18-11-2005, 04:26 PM
but seriously who on here is going to steal your work, understandable if you've posted it on other forums but on here? nah keep that link up, good track

I didn't say Steal Scotty, I said copy. Meaning that if someone hears something enough, their work might come out sounding like someone elses. And that would be copying.

I have heard it before, and yes on here.

eyeswithoutaface
18-11-2005, 07:23 PM
hmmmm maybe, maybe not, but by that reasoning then no one should put stuff up for fear of copying, and whilst this is a brilliantly produced track, there is other stuff like this out there, its a nice slab of dark techno but its not a new genre or anything which im sure Q would agree

BRADLEE
18-11-2005, 07:33 PM
I never said it was new stuff there Scotty. It's just that there are certain people or a certain person who seems to always pop stuff out the same as the good stuff posted on here. And it's always right after.

Either way, I will agree with that you and I usually disagree. :lol:

Barely Human
18-11-2005, 09:08 PM
Hahahaha.

This track is some formulatic piece of crap that i dont really like that much. I think ive done myself an alright job with it, but im hardly pushing boundaries.

Thanks for the comments though people, i apprieciate it!

@ DB -

Sorry man, **** knows when i'll hit a track your way man. Ive got so many problems going on in my life at the moment, its hard sometimes to find the drive to go on living another day, never mind writing a decent track. This track only got this far because of its simple formular and only took a few hours to do.

As soon as i sort my head out a bit, i'll try and dig something up from inside myself and send it your way dude.

xfive
18-11-2005, 10:54 PM
Few hours or not as DB said it's definetly better than most of the tripe that's on the shelves ;)

BRADLEE
18-11-2005, 11:02 PM
Few hours or not as DB said it's definetly better than most of the tripe that's on the shelves

I'll agree 10 fold with that. :cool:

audioinjection
21-11-2005, 08:48 PM
dont know where the deep parts are at but other than that, this track is phatness, nice one dude

bayley
25-11-2005, 12:13 AM
Hahahaha.

This track is some formulatic piece of crap that i dont really like that much. I think ive done myself an alright job with it, but im hardly pushing boundaries.

@ DB -

Sorry man, **** knows when i'll hit a track your way man. Ive got so many problems going on in my life at the moment, its hard sometimes to find the drive to go on living another day, never mind writing a decent track. This track only got this far because of its simple formular and only took a few hours to do.

As soon as i sort my head out a bit, i'll try and dig something up from inside myself and send it your way dude.

ive got a few comments 4ya bro.. firstly, if uve got shit hapnnin ur life at the mo, use it 2 ur advantage.. when life is being a whore, its the best time to produce.. the more twisted emotions floating round ur head the better.. music is a medicine and judging by this track uve got some class A's.. i love it man.. its chuggy and really upliftingly dark!!! but i have to ask u.. a few hours?? come on!!! thats gotta be at least a bit of an exageration surely!! i can knock a tune up in a day at a push.. if its true then fair play to ya.. i must be slackin!!! get to it bro, i wanna hear more like this!!! respect.. bayley

Barely Human
25-11-2005, 12:47 AM
Hahahaha.

@ DB -

ive got a few comments 4ya bro.. firstly, if uve got shit hapnnin ur life at the mo, use it 2 ur advantage.. when life is being a whore, its the best time to produce.. the more twisted emotions floating round ur head the better.. music is a medicine and judging by this track uve got some class A's.. i love it man.. its chuggy and really upliftingly dark!!! but i have to ask u.. a few hours?? come on!!! thats gotta be at least a bit of an exageration surely!! i can knock a tune up in a day at a push.. if its true then fair play to ya.. i must be slackin!!! get to it bro, i wanna hear more like this!!! respect.. bayley

Hey thanks man, i appreiciate the comments. I wish it was phsical stuff happening in my life, because then i would have a way to sort it out.

Anyway, yeah, it did take me only a few hours, possibly 5 max. Once i get the main groove going i can knock em up quite quick.... Ahhh, the wonders of Fruity.....

orac
25-11-2005, 09:20 AM
really good work, i love that main synth :)

Mindful
25-11-2005, 07:40 PM
Not a bad track mate,I like the vibe.

I know you can do better tho dude but ..........you did as you say knock it up in a couple of hours so.......

I hope you sort your pesonal stuff out and find that time your struggling to find to get making some music again.

278d7e64a374de26f==